Fugees Wyclef to run for President of Haiti

Pistol

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2008588,00.html

That would be running for President of Haiti. Jean told TIME that he is going to announce his candidacy in the Nov. 28 election just days before the Aug. 7 deadline. One plan being discussed called for him to declare his candidacy on Larry King's CNN show on Aug. 5 after arriving in Port-au-Prince from New York, where he grew up after leaving Haiti with his family at age nine. "If not for the earthquake, I probably would have waited another 10 years before doing this," Jean says. "The quake drove home to me that Haiti can't wait another 10 years for us to bring it into the 21st century." Jean sees no contradiction between his life as an artist and his ambitions as a politician. "If I can't take five years out to serve my country as President," he argues, "then everything I've been singing about, like equal rights, doesn't mean anything."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the score was there mainstreem coming out party but we was down with this shit way before.

00-fugees-blunted_on_reality-retail-1994-recycled_int_front.jpg

but i will add, i lost my vcard to the score album. rat haired red head bitch. only one i ever fucked. homies neighbor. he used to bone her. told me i could to. called her, she knew who i was. brought her to a homies crib, drank for 10 minutes in the backyard and nailed her in his bathroom.

cool story br000.

i mean really, him saying what he was been singing about all these years have led him to this point is the same as me saying i've been talking about how unhappy i've been with the U.S. government for years and that pretty much qualifies me for the presidency.

please wyclef. please become the president of haiti. you suck.

how the fuck you gonna compare a timeless pioneering hiphop group like de la to a group that the fugees? does lauren hill have crazy skill? of course. has wyclef been able to keep his pockets on swole all on his own? yup. but are they even in the same type of breath? fuck no.

may aswell just point out rootbeer is better than tonic water while yer at it.