Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yinz n'at

pinhole cameras...

anyone ever made one? i just got some instructions from a friend.. ill scan and post em in a bit.. was just curious if anyone else tried this

worlds longest exposure, 6 months with a pinhole. im sure most of you have seen this. but i dont get tired of it.

long_exposure+copy.jpg

my friend has built one. heres his pic below

2537578188_49b4409dc6_z.jpg

yeah man google it. there artist did it from summer to winter solstice or winter to summer not sure but it shows the path the sun took. His dad died during the exposure and he claims that he can pin point in the sky the day that he died.

was tryign to think of an interesting project for my work team and I think I found it.

Yinz can you scan those instructions?

ill scan em when i have a sec.. ive been scoping locatiions for a sunset exposure with the city skyline and found it.. hopefully next weekend

worlds longest exposure, 6 months with a pinhole. im sure most of you have seen this. but i dont get tired of it.

long_exposure+copy.jpg

my friend has built one. heres his pic below

2537578188_49b4409dc6_z.jpg

Awesome, i can see this bridge from my window, small world.

my pinhole is built but it has been overcast.. gonna try and do sunset of the pittsburgh skyline from this fairly high electrical box on a main road.. prepared for people to look at me like what the fuck

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now