Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BRETT FAVRE =

Terminator3-09.jpg

OF THE NFL

HE WONT EVER STOP!!

(even if he does hold the record for being the most sacked quarterback EVER in league history)

um he is not retired you fucking bitch what is your problem with him & calling him a retired is horrible cause some people are retired and they cant help it they were born with lack of oxygen

• Like 4

The coolest thing in this thread is the pizza pizza, and Favre is probably going to die on the playing field.

brett farve is a giant bloody tampon that can throw a football and sell wrangler jeans

Doo Shpag?? I lived in WI for 1 year, fucking fanatics had Favre/Packers shit everywhere. Motherfuckers had his number painted on there large ass sattelite dishes, on their house, fuckers wore his jersey to work when he retired and I didn't work somewhere where a football jersey was work wear. Sucked, especially since I dislike most sports and shit is basically thrown in your face. Then dude comes back and gets on the opposing team- ha-ha suckers, your hero betrayed you. Anyhow, I the bottom line is I think this guy sucks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now