Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

{4Chan related} If you go there, you should read this

I was so lit when i first read this and def hit 4chan after that jessi slaughter shit so paranoia was achieved

story is a hoax and casek is a troll

casek is for the people... whereas you are just a buffer zone between the things we find funny/useful

carry on

the only thing i hate more than pedophiles is the police.

What the fuck? Seriously?

I HATE cops, but more than pedophiles? Pedophiles have to be the most easily hateable people on the planet, pretty much everyone in the world can agree to hate them

• Like 1

even this i heard doesnt work. ive heard the feds can look back at incriminating info that has been deleted up to 7 times. i think alot of people on 4chan use proxies anyways...and some of the pedos on there are abusing tor.

anyone want to post a link to the "eraser" program for any scared oontzers please feel free to, but you might just be better off setting your hard drive on fire.;)

Well, it depends on how you erase it. DoD 7 pass and I doubt they're gonna have much to

look at. 35 pass Schneier and I can guarantee they won't find shit.

http://eraser.heidi.ie/

• Like 1

I HATE cops, but more than pedophiles? Niggers have to be the most easily hateable people on the planet, pretty much everyone in the world can agree to hate them

fixed*

Что за чушь?

что

о'кей

да

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFbeyoc_XYSWOKakYt5p6Gahg_atyc1GeAbQDvGIoIR9u2YBs&t=1&usg=__Q4_5J100yGsvrCUIYCGs0DJ9hoQ=

Ваша мать собака свиньи и ваш отец всасывает пенис бесплатно. о' кей да

" Шальные люди пинают ваш ишака.

Шальные люди пинают вашу головку.

Шальные люди пинают ваши шарики В КОСМИЧЕСКОЕ ПРОСТРАНСТВО !!"

los-locos-kick-your-ass-los-locos-kick-your-face-los-locos-kick-your-balls-into-outer-space-77283.jpg?1183836955

I HATE cops, but more than pedophiles? Pedophiles have to be the most easily hateable people on the planet, pretty much everyone in the world can agree to hate them

pedophiles are the scum of the earth... sick disgusting people but in a lot of cases they truly are sick and need help. That and they have never done anything to me or anybody i know.

On the other hand i have had nothing but problems with police ever since i was 13 years old. They have gone beyond the scope of what they should be permitted to do time and again.

Ill say it again. The police and the pedophiles can go fuck each other

moral of the story..

stay away from 4chan....or else the cyber police will back-trace you!

looks like the tictac fairies have paid you a visit, maybe being retarded has its benefits?

Its a tough life. Not everyone gets me bruh. At least some people do... bahahahah.

pedophilia and people into beastiality are completely different imo...Most of the beastiality shit is at least done with consent meaning the hags want to bang a horse or dog. no young child ever willingly participates in cp

Most of the beastiality shit is at least done with consent meaning the hags want to bang a horse or dog[/color]. no young child ever willingly participates in cp

The pieces of shit playing with kids want to do it too, consent is a two way street

after going on the internet its crazy how many people are into CP or bestiality. its disgusting^

for real?

I have never once stumbled on either of these, links, ads, photos or otherwise.

maybe I'm just lucky

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now