{4Chan related} If you go there, you should read this

lord_casek

thats fucked up. i mean it's fucked up its a bunch of perverts looking at sexual assaulted childrens photos.

but its also fucked up that the raid is ongoing. they're just letting this shit keep on? arresting as they go? just kill it already.

i don't understand that entire chan experience really. even the legit chans are like... "huh?"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think it's a hoax/scare? Don't you know that they (FBI) are very aware of 4chan

and its goings on?

If not, you maybe should be. That shit is in your cache and there is no plausible deniability.

oh no, i know well aware of that, ijdk why they would drag it out this long.

seems fishy.

but fuck it.

im hung over.

kwa-pa.

say baggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i occasionally check out 4chan for teh luls....

often times though there are a bunch of dicks and other faggot bullshit that make it not as enjoyable.

either way would anyone who just visits the site have to worry? more or less only those posting CP or other illegal stuff...

The only way to get rid of shit on your physical drive

is using something called "eraser" or some such similar program that writes random

1's and 0's several times over deleted info.

even this i heard doesnt work. ive heard the feds can look back at incriminating info that has been deleted up to 7 times. i think alot of people on 4chan use proxies anyways...and some of the pedos on there are abusing tor.

anyone want to post a link to the "eraser" program for any scared oontzers please feel free to, but you might just be better off setting your hard drive on fire.;)

even this i heard doesnt work. ive heard the feds can look back at incriminating info that has been deleted up to 7 times. i think alot of people on 4chan use proxies anyways...and some of the pedos on there are abusing tor.

anyone want to post a link to the "eraser" program for any scared oontzers please feel free to, but you might just be better off setting your hard drive on fire.;)

Well, it depends on how you erase it. DoD 7 pass and I doubt they're gonna have much to

look at. 35 pass Schneier and I can guarantee they won't find shit.

http://eraser.heidi.ie/

• Like 1

Что за чушь?

что

о'кей

да

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFbeyoc_XYSWOKakYt5p6Gahg_atyc1GeAbQDvGIoIR9u2YBs&t=1&usg=__Q4_5J100yGsvrCUIYCGs0DJ9hoQ=

" Шальные люди пинают ваш ишака.

Шальные люди пинают вашу головку.

Шальные люди пинают ваши шарики В КОСМИЧЕСКОЕ ПРОСТРАНСТВО !!"

los-locos-kick-your-ass-los-locos-kick-your-face-los-locos-kick-your-balls-into-outer-space-77283.jpg?1183836955

What the fuck? Seriously?

I HATE cops, but more than pedophiles? Pedophiles have to be the most easily hateable people on the planet, pretty much everyone in the world can agree to hate them

pedophiles are the scum of the earth... sick disgusting people but in a lot of cases they truly are sick and need help. That and they have never done anything to me or anybody i know.

On the other hand i have had nothing but problems with police ever since i was 13 years old. They have gone beyond the scope of what they should be permitted to do time and again.

Ill say it again. The police and the pedophiles can go fuck each other