Fucking crazy

JUST THE TIP

http://www1.albawaba.com/en/main-headlines/four-wounded-aqaba-rockets-rock-red-sea-resort-towns

Five rockets exploded in the Sinai resort towns of Aqaba, Jordan and Eilat, Israel early Monday morning.

Officials are still searching for the rockets, but claim that one fell in Eilat, one in Aqaba, and three into the Red Sea (two of which landed in Jordanian territory). A Jordanian official said that a Grad rocket damaged two vehicles parked at the entrance to the InterContinental Hotel in Aqaba. Five people were injured in the Jordanian port city, one of them seriously. He died later from his wounds. There have been no reports of damage or casualties on the Israeli side.

The rockets were apparently fired from the south at 7:45 am IDT, an Israeli police spokesperson said.

Egyptian authorities claim that the rockets came from Jordan, but the Israeli military believes the rockets were launched from Egypt's Sinai region by "Global Jihad" activists. They continue to investigate the source of the fire.

Jordanian Interior Minister told the AFP that a "preliminary investigation showed that the rocket was fired from outside Jordanian territory." Sources in Amman conveyed that Eilat, not Aqaba, appeared to be the target of the attack.

A similar attack occurred in April, when rockets were allegedly fired from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. Aqaba and Eilat were struck by rockets fired from Jordanian territory in August 2005.

----

a few days ago, my little brother was partying on a yacht ~100yds away from where the rocket landed in aqaba. fucking crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
really guy? imagine being surrounded by people who hate you all day long, and one of them gives you a shove, you're not gonna hit back?

edit @delone

theres a BIG difference between shitty ass mortar shells and bootleg scud missles aimlessly lobbed over boarders and JDAMS and white phosphorus and other state of the art weaponry, used from precision top of the line military aircraft and equipment. Big difference buddy. A Palestinian rocket will injure a few people, maybe kill one. Israeli rocket will wipe out a whole building full of people.

I bet you the casualties from the Israeli response are gonna be 5 fold, like they always are.

This is like someone gives you a shove, and you shoot them in the arm.

See, these rockets barely hurt 5 people and killed one, and i bet Israel is gonna come down like the wraith of god on the general location of where these things where launched.

Im glad that your brother is ok, but fuck Israel

This

Fuck Israel

their president thinks just because the British don't stand behind them on everything they do then we are anti-semitics, so fuck em

• Like 1

See, these rockets barely hurt 5 people and killed one, and i bet Israel is gonna come down like the wraith of god on the general location of where these things where launched.

No they won't.

Same kind of missiles came down in the same area from the same area with similar results in April and there was no JDAMs dropped in the Sinai. Pay attention to the fact that the main damage was done in Jordan, not Israel and that the Sinai is Egypt, not Palestinian territories/Gaza.

Hamas is trying its best to limit these atiacks which is one of the reasons this came from Egypt and not Gaza. If Israel hits Gaza too hard it will push Hamas to retaliate. Hamas doesn't want another Cast Lead after the positive results from the flotilla shit storm. This was more than likely Islamic Jihad (who said a few days ago that they would be launching attacks on Israel again or a rogue Hamas cell. Dropping JDAMs trying to take out those guys will not have the desired affects for Israel.

There will be a few tunnels bombed on the Gaza border, maybe a rocket manufacturing plant taken out. Maximum casualties will be one or two, if any at all. If these stat coming from within Gaza with any kind of regularity it will be a different story.

And yeah, why was your brother on a yacht in Aqaba? I could think of many other places I would prefer to sun myself!!