i'm depressed wahhhhhhh

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture1-3.png

negaproping such intuativeness is absurd. also i wanted to point out im at over 20,000 power bars and im about to shit em all out.

Let me get this straight, you saved a screenshot, uploaded it to MS Paint, drew on the image with the little red spraycan tool, then saved it, then uploaded it to photobucket, proceeded to post it onto 12oz, and then threaten me with your 20,000 "power bars" that you're going to shit all over my doorstep?

GET A FUCKING LIFE, NERD!!!

:lol:

mexicans-1.jpg

actually, genius.

i sent the screencap to pbucket, clicked edit, then drew a line with the word bitch beside it.

aaaand clicked save.

DrLexus.jpg

i hope people aren't thinking i'm cunt sauce. this kid's tore up. i just got the internet back on so i can get back to tube8. i look at this and 7 pages of bullshit. my girl bought me the miami vice boxed set before she left so, i've been occupying myself with that and drinking by myself which is something i enjoy doing anyway. it sucks and i miss her. i won't lie. but, it's not that bad.

• Like 1

mexicans-1.jpg

actually, genius.

i sent the screencap to pbucket, clicked edit, then drew a line with the word bitch beside it.

aaaand clicked save.

DrLexus.jpg

still doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot ass internet-dork. you can try and justify it all you want, but everyone still knows you are a dumbass nerd with too much time on your pathetic ass hands. i just got done painting a cryo, what did you do with your day? type some comments on the interwebz? you are a loser.:lol:

pulp_fiction-bible.jpg

DrLexus.jpg

still doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot ass internet-dork. you can try and justify it all you want, but everyone still knows you are a dumbass nerd with too much time on your pathetic ass hands. i just got done painting a cryo, what did you do with your day? type some comments on the interwebz? you are a loser.:lol:

cool story!!!!! i remember my first beer

• Like 2

and what does 1300 posts make you? a part-time internet faggot ass?

• Like 3

and what does 1300 posts make you? a part-time internet faggot ass?

:lol: I actually physically lol'd after this one. I'm definitely part time! After a long night and several beers getting blackout drunk I proceed to troll channel zero. I don't know why. I can't help it. I like pushing buttons and irking people, but later I realize nobody got irked and everyone just thinks I'm a dumbass. Sorry guys. Hah. "I just painted a cryo" I would even give myself negaprops for that one.

1708353058_4765e9a8d5.jpg

i hope people aren't thinking i'm cunt sauce. this kid's tore up.

It's true. I'm a softy, sappy, lovey, cuddly dude and thats why I landed such an awesome, attractive, smart, adventurous, cool to just hang out with, genuinely sweet girl. She's my best friend man. The kind of girl that buys you freight train memorabilia on your birthday and climbs up bluffs. So no, I didn't cheat on her and I know she isn't fucking around on me, I just said those things for the comedy of it. I think most people on here that don't trust their girlfriends are either sneaky cheaters that assume their partner is doing the same or they generally only get into relationships with skanky, bitchy, untrustworthy women and they think thats what all women are like. And then there's the rare controlling, overly jealous, insecure types, past abusive relationship types.

• Like 1

I think most people on here that don't trust their girlfriends are either sneaky cheaters that assume their partner is doing the same or they generally only get into relationships with skanky, bitchy, untrustworthy women and they think thats what all women are like. And then there's the rare controlling, overly jealous, insecure types, past abusive relationship types.

What if you're some of both?

Edit: And wait, now you're saying you made up fucking some heffer from the bar?

I have liked (on a personal level) every girl I have had a relationship, or been long term "buddies" with, including the current one.

With that being said, I still only trust them to a certain extent, because everyone is trifling to some degree. Especially women.