i'm depressed wahhhhhhh

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the brighter side of things, she doesn't really drink anything more than a glass of wine at dinner (She really straighted my party-animal ass up). So it will not be an alcohol induced infidelity.

...most of her time there will be spent in the rural areas, out in cabins surrounded by forests...

So in other words, if she does roll around the in the hay with some muscular European farmhand with the mind of a child, it's not going to be because she was under the influence of anything, but because she really wanted to.

• Like 2

It's not the locals you gotta worry about as much as other students / backpackers.

In these cases, they stay in dorms and hostels, so sex is a tough option.

She'll prob just kiss a lot of dudes.

Only the super slutty ones with low/no standards get down with the locals.

I know I am not a girl but I was alone in Barcelona for a month when my relationship was on the rocks (we ended up breaking things off a few months later, unrelated) and I still didn't even consider trying to get at a girl, but that's solely on principle of how I live my life. A lot of girls are the same way, a lot aren't, you know what I'm saying?

I know I am not a girl but I was alone in Barcelona for a month when my relationship was on the rocks (we ended up breaking things off a few months later, unrelated) and I still didn't even consider trying to get at a girl, but that's solely on principle of how I live my life. A lot of girls are the same way, a lot aren't, you know what I'm saying?

This.

It's not the locals you gotta worry about as much as other students / backpackers.

In these cases, they stay in dorms and hostels, so sex is a tough option.

She'll prob just kiss a lot of dudes.

Only the super slutty ones with low/no standards get down with the locals.

I feel pathetic saying this, but I actually brought this 12oz thread up in a conversation tonight with a co-worker (who actually does write, so its not that pathetic) and he said that when he was working at this ski resort last winter, there were a bunch of young girls from Chile, Argentina and Peru working there. Anyways, every last one of them cheated on their boyfriend with an American.

So it's pretty much inevitable that my girlfriend is going to do something. Maybe I will go out to the bars alone tonight and just... "see what happens".

• Like 1

She's gonna get fucked by a pack of bears :lol:

Science Lesson:

Bears don't roll in packs ya doof, they roll in "sloths" or "sleuths". But for the most part they are solitary animals unless they're breeding.

Funny thing is, she called me a few days ago to tell me about a mother grizzly and two cubs that her class spotted in Kracow, Poland. Maybe they had incestuous/lesbian sex?

Science Lesson:

Bears don't roll in packs ya doof, they roll in "sloths" or "sleuths". But for the most part they are solitary animals unless they're breeding.

Funny thing is, she called me a few days ago to tell me about a mother grizzly and two cubs that her class spotted in Kracow, Poland. Maybe they had incestuous/lesbian sex?

science lesson, your girl's getting piped and you're on 12oz

you mad