i'm depressed wahhhhhhh

Knee Grow Please

What if you're some of both?

Edit: And wait, now you're saying you made up fucking some heffer from the bar?

I knew you would identify with that part Swamp. I hear things about your girlfriends. Bad things. But they're not all like that, you misogynistic pig! A lot of psychologists and sociologists believe a lot of women act that way actually in response to the cultural belief amongst most men that women are commodities to be exploited. Channel Zero Hero Translation: Most women dress/act like whores because that's how they receive approval in the eyes of the male gender. Women in our society aren't deemed valuable unless they look pretty. It even pisses me off, my girl won't leave the house without eyeliner on and her hair did even when we're in a hurry. She knows that it's stupid, but she still does it because women in our society are initially judged by their appearance not as a person with thoughts, feelings, a past, a future, a preference, a set of ideals etc.. It's objectification at it's finest dog.

And yes that's exactly what I'm saying, I made it up because it was funny. At least to me it was, I got quite the chuckle! I tend to toy around a lot on here to see what kind of reaction I can get and what direction I can channel a conversation into. So feel free to counteract your e-props with a tampon my friend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I actually physically lol'd after this one. I'm definitely part time! After a long night and several beers getting blackout drunk I proceed to troll channel zero. I don't know why. I can't help it. I like pushing buttons and irking people, but later I realize nobody got irked and everyone just thinks I'm a dumbass. Sorry guys. Hah. "I just painted a cryo" I would even give myself negaprops for that one.

excuses...

• Like 1

Don't you dare turn into another fucking sociology major, this board gets enough of that.

You kinda already did with the second paragraph though.

So what your saying is why question the cultural beliefs of a grip of writers who participate in the interwebz? Why shouldn't I make sense of it and really try to pick the brain, the driving force behind one of the most overtly sexist, homophobic and subconsciously racist groups of people I've ever heard speak (on the internet at least, my family gatherings would suggest otherwise). I understand that there are people (usually the intelligent ones) that just participate in it, go along with it as satire, get their kicks and laughs, but I think that the vast majority are a bunch of idiotic male chauvinists operating under this pack mentality. Instead of being yourself and having a mind of your own, the behavior that is encouraged here (and everywhere else in our society) is that of being "in with the crowd". Just watch, someone will call me a faggot for sympathizing with women.

And no not a sociology major, I've only taken 10 credits at the ol' technical college. (Or were you joking?)

• Like 1

hey cunt, how much did your girl pay for that seen canvas you got? i think it's mad phat.

You read through what I wrote and thats the best you can do? That would be well deserved, even laughable if she bought me trains with graffiti on them but i'm talking replica train sets she finds at thrift stores, the shit that only conductor hat wearing rail nerds buy. I think your just mad because your girlfriend is being stuffed right now by Portuguese olive farmers.

You're a feisty one.

But I like your attitude kid.

Keep 'er up, sonny.

:lol: :lol:

untitled-1.jpg

you got mad over a .gif because it had the lakers in it? :confused: :lol:

and you failed at a neg.

Im so two thousand and eight, you're so two thousand and late

:lol:

new bedford is up to date, but fall river is still in two thousand and eight.

:lol:

• Like 1

Im so two thousand and eight, you're so two thousand and late

Sorry dude but you just quoted black eyed peas???? That sets a new level of extreme faggot like behaviour on 12oz. Give yourself a pat on the back, and then maybe listen to some Gwen Stefani or Pink for some more gay gems to drop on us all:lol:

Sorry dude but you just quoted black eyed peas???? That sets a new level of extreme faggot like behaviour on 12oz. Give yourself a pat on the back, and then maybe listen to some Gwen Stefani or Pink for some more gay gems to drop on us all:lol:

2a947x2.jpg