i'm depressed wahhhhhhh

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good homie dropped this info on me as a teenager and nothing was ever more accurate since then looking back... always, always, always have a side bitch. and youll never get jealous.

fact of the matter is broads come and broads go, why in the FUCK would you let a piece of wet hole interfear with real life, and your real perspective. think money, think power, think success... and shit, think pussy. fucking aint about showing love for another person, its about showing love to yourself.

unless your a pubesest zitface, theres no excuse for putting any emotion beyond human respect to anything other than yourself. once you do, your living for no reason but someone elses. and that aint living at all.

may aswell be a fucking labrat.

This.

i'm sorry to hear that.

Portuguese men are fucking faggots, but Portuguese women are amazing.

We also have the highest Italian population in the country (again, by percentage), so it's OK.

B&H- I'm not even gonna say it again haha. I'm sorry, I'm a fuck up. I did buy your coffee milk syrup a few weeks ago, I just have to find the motivation to get the rest together and send it :lol:

I tried to do an oontz good deed by sending Tre a $100 money order to help him out with his broken spine expenses and whatnot, but it got lost in the mail and I couldn't find the receipt :(

So it's pretty much inevitable that my girlfriend is going to do something. Maybe I will go out to the bars alone tonight and just... "see what happens".

So I got twisted last night at the bar next door and woke up this morning around 8 with a pounding headache and eyes so red they burned laying next to what appeared to be Ursula (from Little Mermaid) combined with the Joker. She was chubby and disgusting. Her mascara was smeared across her face and there were beads of sweat forming on the top of her forehead and under her nose. Thank god this didn't occur at my house. And thank god I can only recollect little blips of what actually went down. I walked the 6 blocks home and crashed for another 4 hours and felt ashamed of myself all night at work.

Srimath Swami Kirtidananda was born as Srikantayya in an orthodox family at Bangalore on 25 June 1925.

He had his education at National high School and graduated from Central College.

He joined the Ramakrishna Math in 1946 at its Bangalore Centre under Swami Tyagishanandaji Maharaj.

He had Mantra Deeksha from Swami Virajanandaji Maharaj, the 6th President of the Ramakrishna Sangha and had Sannyasa Deeksha from Rev.

Swami Shankaranandaji Maharaj in 1957.

He served at

1. Ramakrishna Mission/Math centres in Colombo

2. Advaita Ashrama at Kolkota

3. Advaita Ashrama at Mayavati

4. Ramakrishna Mission Hostel ,T. Nagar in Chennai

5. B. T. College Hostel Saradapith

6. Ramakrishna Math, Kalimpong

7. Head of Ramakrishna Mission, Along Centre in Arunachal Pradesh

8. Ramakrishna Mission Students’ Home, Chennai

9. Ramakrishna Math, Chandigarh

Picture1-3.png

The worst part is I just got off that Skype Video Chat shit with my girl and she's wearing a fake wedding ring so no guys hit on her. What have I done?

LMFAO i never even glance twice at neg's but this kid is feeling guilty as fuck like a bitch for tapping outside pussy.

a good homie dropped this info on me as a teenager and nothing was ever more accurate since then looking back... always, always, always have a side bitch. and youll never get jealous.

fact of the matter is broads come and broads go, why in the FUCK would you let a piece of wet hole interfear with real life, and your real perspective. think money, think power, think success... and shit, think pussy. fucking aint about showing love for another person, its about showing love to yourself.

unless your a pubesest zitface, theres no excuse for putting any emotion beyond human respect to anything other than yourself. once you do, your living for no reason but someone elses. and that aint living at all.

may aswell be a fucking labrat.

negaproping such intuativeness is absurd. also i wanted to point out im at over 20,000 power bars and im about to shit em all out.

on yer doorstep.

look at it this way. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life and marry the broad? If she wearin a fake wedding ring and shit overseas to avoid other more handsome, rugged, interesting, foreign dudes then obviously shes planning on smothering your ass so much that you'll think about breaking up with her when she does return.. put yourself in her shoes.

and stop being such a little bitch

go to a strip club, do some coke. whatever

• Like 1