i'm depressed wahhhhhhh

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel no pity for anyone or anything ever but in some microscopic way I feel for you my man. You can on her asking for people to cheer you up and make you feel better and all you got was people laughing at you and telling you the truth/reality of what happens (me included). This was probably one of the most counter productive things you ever did. HAHA in a Nelson Muntz voice

This is your girl right now...

f_Picture14m_1177b19.png

...but she's smiling.

I've been with my lady for 3 (rounding 4) years. I'm so goddamn glad to say that i'm 100 percent positive she's not getting piped in malaysia. Please refer to the south park episode about chinpokomon for the answer to this

"Nothing, we are very simple people with very small penis. Mr. Hosik's penis is especially small!".

'sides. she let me get all the pussy i wanted while she was away. who cares if she got some 2 incher. she'll still be wishing for mine.

a good homie dropped this info on me as a teenager and nothing was ever more accurate since then looking back... always, always, always have a side bitch. and youll never get jealous.

fact of the matter is broads come and broads go, why in the FUCK would you let a piece of wet hole interfear with real life, and your real perspective. think money, think power, think success... and shit, think pussy. fucking aint about showing love for another person, its about showing love to yourself.

unless your a pubesest zitface, theres no excuse for putting any emotion beyond human respect to anything other than yourself. once you do, your living for no reason but someone elses. and that aint living at all.

may aswell be a fucking labrat.

• Like 1

emo_kids_suck___by_c_t_supahfly.jpg

Not for nothing, but getting weepy over your girl being away for 3 weeks is good enough reason for you to be left out of the Platoon. I think the rest of the Platoon would agree.

Sorry to hear man. I feel bad for you, unlike KGP who can't grasp the moment of freedom like a REAL FUCKING MAN!!!!!!

:lol: I'm saying

KGP is just not that type of man. :confused: :mad: :(