Српски филм - Srpski film - A Serbian Film

CityonSMASH

look, if you never listen to another word i say again... listen to this.

Serbian-film-poster-325x460.jpg

download/steal/borrow or take, just do whatever the fuck it is you have to do to watch this movie. i can blah blah blah about it all day like a normal rant of mine but words CANNOT describe this film. you have never, and probably will never see anything like it again.

iv never watched a movie with subtitles before and cringed at the thought, but an extremly worthy source on gonzo retardoh flicks, my homie, said its the nuttiest movie thats ever been made. and he was correct, and he was also on point i could care less about the subtitling and easily not only followed the story but was completely entranced by it.

this trailer gives an idea of whats happening amidst the movie but does zero justice cause in my opinion it makes it almost look cheezy.

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi4283040793/

run, dont walk.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can spam all you want dummy, all the same to me. but once a few of you start hearing other people talk about it and get a chance to watch it, this shits gonna blow the fuck up and be wreckognized as everybodys favorite movie. just remember where you heard it first.

watch the fucking movie.

I'll see if i can't check it out some time. Looks like it could definitely be corny as fuck, but a lot of blood and gore can always make up for that. A lot of reviews i'm scanning over are saying it's not even that shocking or gory compared to a ton of stuff i've seen though, so I'm guessing it won't blow my mind by any means. The Japanese and the Italians have got the shock/gore/exploitation game on lock

stabs1visitorq.jpg

internet reviews are fucking useless for Niche movies because there written by mainstream critics. and its not juuuust about the gore/shock value. theres plot. i couldnt even get thru half of human centipede without throwing something at my tv and yelling how stupid it was. this movie is far different.

Watch the Movie this shit will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

I'm not dumb enough to only read reviews by actual critics, i'm reading reviews by normal people who are referencing other films i've seen so it's not like i have someone trying to compare this to Saw 11 or some bullshit. Either way, I might get around to checking it out, but i'm lazy and have about 20 other horror/shock/gore/exploitation/whatever type movies on my computer that i haven't got around to watching yet.

Also, i do enjoy films that have a good plot, but once you get into these types of genres, a bad plot can often be made up for in gratuitous violence. I prefer both, but if i'm looking to watch any film that falls into some sort of horror/violence subgenre, i'm expecting a lot of it and 90% of the time would rather have a mediocre plot and lots of violence vs good plot and minimal violence.

Either way, I might get around to checking it out, but i'm lazy and have about 20 other horror/shock/gore/exploitation/whatever type movies on my computer that i haven't got around to watching yet.

im tellin you, put this movie at the top of yer list and bump whatever it was you wanted to watch ahead of it aside.

and Pffft, your an idiot. save yer spam for somethin else this shit is waaay beyond worthy.

A Serbian Film > All other Movies