Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john_gacy

The Other Portland

Yeah, stopping in Portland, ME briefly on my way through, anyone know what the fuck there is to do there? I know there are a few breweries/brewpubs. Any suggestions on a decent beach in the area? Any other good ideas and the usual 12oz wiseass remarks always welcome.

gratefulund.jpg

blogcrypt.jpg

"THE OTHER PORTLAND" IS MAINE,

AND AS LONG AS THERE IS SIDE-BOOB SUCH AS THAT,

I'L BE MEETING YOU THERE AT SOME POINT.

go to the visitor center , talk to Mary she has a cat , you need to pet the cat three times. Then she will tell you everything.

maine has some nice concrete parks if you can find them. weed's good up in maine, and the hippies are friendly enough to sell you some if you AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKIN NARC.

other than that. maine is where people go to die, or write manifestos and send letterbombs. or wrestle bears

portland is pretty quiet but i definitely saw some nice rooftops around while there a few years back. it seemed like a pretty good place to relax and do nothing in particular.

other than that. maine is where people go to die, or write manifestos and send letterbombs. or wrestle bears

I already have plans to letterbomb some bears and wrestle some dying people.....

This Is A Better Portland Than That Faggot Filled, Matt Groening Ass, Mini Seattle, Has A Pretty Good NBA Team But Never Can Seem To Win A Semi-Final Thingy, Fucking "Razorblade City" Sorry Honky, You're Still White, Wish You Were Either E-40 or Curt Cobain Shithole On The West Coast

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now