Today I bought my boss a blowjob from a hooker as a gift

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was mostly PM. he started running his mouth in the california thread. ebph made fun of him because his wife showed him her tittes on cam.

hahaah.

this dude recycles scrap metal and his wife is showing her titties to my dude online.

hahahahah.

did i mention that she complained about how he cries all the time?

was mostly PM. he started running his mouth in the california thread. ebph made fun of him because his wife showed him her tittes on cam.

hahaah.

this dude recycles scrap metal and his wife is showing her titties to my dude online.

hahahahah.

did i mention that she complained about how he cries all the time?

His wife is that female that always exchanges shit thru the mail right?------------

i havnt told the best part yet

coworker pointed out a chick earlier in the day and told me she was a hooker. so i ran down the block to catch up with her and ask her if she was working. totally had the wrong chick. FFUUCCKK. she looked at me like i was the biggest asshole. i should have known she wasnt a hooker when i saw her ipod headphones.

• Like 1

i work with her boyfriend, and hes a really good guy that is going to teach me to surf, so im trying really hard not to sex her. even though shes offered it and complains constantly that he rarely humps her.

I've never understood why a boyfriend would have a hard time smashing his girl. Like if he slacks for a week or two because of other priorities I guess I can excuse that, but in the grand scheme of things...

You should make sure your boy isn't recycling scrap metal when he comes home from catching waves.

i spent all last night doing coke and now im at work again...

you approve.

for the record, the employee who's bf isnt smashing her told me that she would have a 3some with NBB and i. she was all lovey dovey with bf one day, so i told her "you're a fucking faker, acting like you love that guy, when homie comes to visit from the bay, were going to run a train on you, you know that, right?'

*looks at the ground* "yeah...i know"

• Like 1

for the record, the employee who's bf isnt smashing her told me that she would have a 3some with NBB and i. she was all lovey dovey with bf one day, so i told her "you're a fucking faker, acting like you love that guy, when homie comes to visit from the bay, were going to run a train on you, you know that, right?'

*looks at the ground* "yeah...i know"

in her defense im really really cute.

i havnt told the best part yet

coworker pointed out a chick earlier in the day and told me she was a hooker. so i ran down the block to catch up with her and ask her if she was working. totally had the wrong chick. FFUUCCKK. she looked at me like i was the biggest asshole. i should have known she wasnt a hooker when i saw her ipod headphones.

borat_0.img_assist_custom.jpg