Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

Do African Americans...

Do black balls typically hang lower than white balls?

. . . if so, I was unaware.

Two black chicks in the widwest asked me if my balls hang lower than my dick, I said no and they replied good I hate that. I then stated I don't have big balls so my response is irrelevent, then they said its better than them hangin below your dick......

Whatever that means.

/pointlessstorytelleroner.

Carry on.

why a niguh gotta be an AFRICAN AMERICAN? can a niguh born in the united states of america not be called an american?or is it becuase of my african heritage that you think im an african american? do you see a spear niguh?do you see a god damn grass skirt? do you see me pickin cotton singin bible songs? no niguh. fuck your racist wonk saggin white ass and get back to fuckin europe.

• Like 1

as a proud flag waving french speaking canuck, im also confused why the fuck that term exists in yer country.

the fuck is wrong with black.

but i do know one thing, and that thing is the fact that dogs urinate on the ground. eat from a bowl placed on the floor and drink out of toilet bowls weather theres a family of 4, 2 or 1 swimming amidst it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now