Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
penmanship

The Walking Dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who said anything about rampages? I'm talking about production standards

They shouldn't write gunfire on the scripts if they can't afford to actually shoot the guns. They should do it properly or just cancel the shit. Or put it on fucking youtube next to the ugandan crap and leave the slot for some sitcom or something.

He's just upset because there was no Rick in the latest episode.

It's ok br0 i feel your pain. Here's some rick to tide you over

rick-grimes-photo.jpg

image.jpg

Rick_Grimes_(Guts).jpg

Everything is going to be OK

Yeah I'm very umad but I haven't seen anything after S3E1

And I'm probably more mad at the fact that no one else seems to care, not even imfdb.org who are usually very anal about every gun-related error on film/tv.

530591_546622795367178_1560182055_n.jpg

springtime. just got through the winter.

Recoil was dumb, but it's pretty easy to let that go. we are all aware that this show is fiction. nobody actually fired any real bullets at any real zombies.

well that was fucking bullshit. and intense. i've been watching at this theater last couple sundays for free and tonight a bunch of bitches left crying lolol. can't fucking wait for next sunday. shit is like heroin or some shit.

if shes not dead.......ima be umad as umad can be. but. i reckon with this show......it would totally happen.

ps. laurie.....c0me 0n s0n. put the pussy AWAYY dog. that bitch is alwayyys in heat. LISTEN to

your homegurl nigga. gtfoutta there yo.

niggas were wildin in the theater when t-dog got bit. i was usad. but shit. reckon he's lucky they let him be token black guy till now. thats like....at least 40 + more hrs of screen time then a nigga would usually get in his position lol.

I guess their can only be 1 token brutha on the show, wonder what street name this new black prisoner has?!?!

& Michonne wants dat pussy all to herself

Good episode. Now Lori's dead Rick's gonna have to fight the governor and Merle for Andrea.

I bet Carl was hoping Hershel would end so he could hone in on Beth

Every thug needs a lady...

funny-T-Dog-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

RIP

• Like 1

I guess their can only be 1 token brutha on the show, wonder what street name this new black prisoner has?!?!

haha since his name is oscar johnson would it be ok to call him O-JAY?? or is tht too much

This show is good they have no fear about killing off anyone, sucks t-dog got killed but thats what he gets for disagreeing with rick about what to do with the prisoners. Really hoping lori comes back as a zombie and bites carl in front of rick sending him completely over the edge. Was really hoping for a zombie baby to be born instead of a normal kid.

Lol t-dog had more lines in this episode then probably any of the others and its the one he dies in.. They couldnt have 2 black guys in the group ??