The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl's going to kill Rick, I'm calling it.

I miss crazy Shane blowups but at the same time I don't, I do miss Dale though.

Rick's gonna fuck the 17 year old blonde chick tha Carl's got a boner for. Then Carl's gonna merk daddy.

Carl's going to kill Rick, I'm calling it.

I miss crazy Shane blowups but at the same time I don't, I do miss Dale though.

agreed. dnt know if it will happen by the end of this season, at some point carl is gonna see how crazy rick is becoming. kids becoming cold. first noticed it like 2 eps ago when one of tyrese's group was bit and carl was just like 'i could put her down'. he already put down walker shane and his stupid mom.

and dale was annoying as fuck i couldnt wait for them to kill him. hershels far more interesting as a a group elder type character. old stumpy

Can someone explain something to me?

I just saw Carl shoot Shane down, but i don't get it, Rick killed shane with the knife, how did he turn into a walker? don't you have to get bitten or w.e or did i miss something?

It's because they don't need to be biten to become infected. The scientist told rick this in the last episode of the first season. So a zombie can bite someone but it doesn't mean they will become a zombie, only if they die.

• Like 1

I dunno, I don't think carl's going to kill the main character/leader of the group. I don't see it happening.

i see what you mean but i for some reason i think as the show goes farther along carl will become more of the main character. just a guess. oh and i heard somewhere that there is a book verson of the walking dead where carl kills live shane and some kid his age. no idea why though. maybe i should read it. but i think this season is best so far. i like where its going. i like the war between townfolk and prison dwellers idea. lines have been drawn . the Gov'nahs pissed. glens sexually frustrated and wants revenge. micchone wants the Gov dead for taking her white bitch. ricks goin nuts over his dead wife and taking care of these people that either die on him or just expect him to kill anyone thats angainst them cus everybody else is too weak to. and the merle/darryl angle seems to be the wild card. tyrese, dnt know yet. but i hope they dont tdog him for another black guy but who knows.:scrambled: :scrambled:

• Like 1