The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction:

Merle totally knows the whole situation and is pretending he is about to get killed. Merle and Darryl will somehow escape the pit. Darryl will then lead Merle to the prison and will act all reformed. Merle will be essentially a spy for the Governor and will give up all the weaknesses of the camp.

I dont care girl or guy you walk in on someone beating the crap out of your friend, theres water all over the floor, broken glass, a head or two (still alive mind you) wet on the floor, an open cage, a dead zombie 8 yr old, and oh how did she miss the WALL OF FISH TANKS WITH HEADS! I mean does anyone remember the fish department of your local pet store....that crap isnt quiet. I would hope in anyones right mind the confusion would make you take a minute before you even took sides in the situation. Then you got the guy on one end of the situation is hugging, crying, and mumbling over a dead zombie 8 yr old INSTEAD of seeking medical attention for the knife size shard of glass in his eye! Come on Andrea the sex isnt THAT good. Time to put him on the same list as the dude you lost your virginity too back in highschool, The Regrets and Could of Done Better List, and move on. Im all for checks and balances but what is with the show killing off one black dude to bring in another? Its like oh man this one is bigger than the last dude is he going to go zombie or just take a bullet. And if there is more than one you know the demise of one of them is coming quick.

Shall we consider Michonne, oh Michonne you tough lil cookie you. I find it hysterical how much her demeanor changes the minute someone else pulls her blade away from her. i think people are just hating on her, theyre jealous! they remember back in the good ol days buying, what they thought was awesome, blade from the flea market for 200 bucks and it breaking on them once they got home and started swinging it around. Yet, Michonne has butcher status on her non-novelty slice and dicer. Poor girl just keeps getting it taken from her.

Carl, the kid with the RIDICULOUSLY sized silencer to his pistol. jay-z talked about a hard knock life but I do believe Carls got him beat, sorry jay-z. Not too mention hes thirteen right? and you know hes pulling that blonde chick! Way to go buddy, its the end of the world and besides the zombies, horrific smell of death everywhere, and well...yeah putting a bullet into your mother your not doing half bad. Ok character focus aside, one thing they really dont show reality wise is the smell of death. I mean come on youre living inside a jail with corridors filled with death bodies, you got them walking around your fences, and everyone in your crew hasnt showered...EVER! and ever more so youre clothes are saturated with blood.How do you not puke on a daily basis? Its like when they did the zombie fight thing that one night. Sure its all fun and exciting but once that east wind blows your way...dinnah is coming right up. Even again when it comes to Andrea this time being in her office sipping on awesome bourbon how did she not smell the decaying Govnahs daughter a room over? I mean know he was combing her hair and all but I really hope he wasnt giving her showers, visions of cabin fever all over again.

• Like 1

good episode. andrea realized how stupid she is AGAIN, but she will still do stupid shit. hopefully darryl doesnt die, cant kill the best character, plus the quick second he was in the preview shows hell be alright.

is the other group of people in the beginning also in the comics?

tyrese was introduced around the time of the farm in the comic series.

if comparing the two it irritates me the whole way they are handling the situation between

michone and the governor. perhaps we'll see more but right now she just appears to be a paranoid nutcase without any motivation to kill the governor.

hahaha....the whole smell thing is irrelevant....do stinky people know they stink after so much time....no....when your around the smell so long, you become accustom to it....

im thinkin andrea redeems herself and helps darryl escape....same token, different side, merle will die....he lied to the governor, michonne was suppossed to have been dead...instead, she returned to take the guys right eye....

still miss my boy T DAWG....however, we are 3 episodes and 2 black guys later...time to move on...hahaha....

hahahahaha....DIDNT READ!...funny shit...

tyrese knocking out that one zombie when they were running into the prison had me rolling...

i hated how they show michonne being such a badass with blade killing zombie after zombie no problem but piercing through a 8 year olds skull some how blocked her from being to get the govnah with the rest of her sword

Hated the coming in the next episode shit since now I know certain people don't die talk about a way to ruin a cliffhanger. Good episode overall though, but seriously, how the fuck you got a town that aint prepared for a few people to sneak in and fuck shit up but you can take out a whole military unit?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...