The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too stoked about last nights episode, either. but yeah, they had to introduce it somehow. I had a feeling that one armed fuck would be back. I'm really curious to know who was watching Carol from the bushes as she was practicing on ol' dirty panties out in the prison yard. Cannot wait to see who is lurking around the jail, fucking with them. Honestly I thought it was Daryl's brother before last nights episode. Is it fucking sunday yet!?

Side note though....why the fuck does dude collect heads and keep them in fishtanks? and how is that water in them so clean? Too bad ol' girl killed her pack mules, that was the most interesting part about her.

spoilers and such belows

in the comics, the governor is a mexican hard ass (think danny trejo but fucking nuts) who runs a ramshackle community full of survivors. he keeps his zombie daughter locked up in his room hoping to cure her at some point. he likes to have other people they come across fight each other to the death and throw some zombies in there to add to the excitement.

the governor in the show seems to be an amalgamation of the governor from the comics and the former leader of the second colony the come upon, alexander davidson.

if you're expecting zombie killing rampages every episode, then this show isnt for you.

they have like 10-15 episodes to fill, obviously not all of them are going to be like that

Who said anything about rampages? I'm talking about production standards

They shouldn't write gunfire on the scripts if they can't afford to actually shoot the guns. They should do it properly or just cancel the shit. Or put it on fucking youtube next to the ugandan crap and leave the slot for some sitcom or something.

Who said anything about rampages? I'm talking about production standards

They shouldn't write gunfire on the scripts if they can't afford to actually shoot the guns. They should do it properly or just cancel the shit. Or put it on fucking youtube next to the ugandan crap and leave the slot for some sitcom or something.

He's just upset because there was no Rick in the latest episode.

It's ok br0 i feel your pain. Here's some rick to tide you over

rick-grimes-photo.jpg

image.jpg

Rick_Grimes_(Guts).jpg

Everything is going to be OK