The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, right in the leg.

It was a lower bite near the ankle though.

I never understood how zombies are able to get such good bites out of us.

I know Im not the only one who noticed this, but can a human bite really take off a huge chunk of meat like that?

People get bit, and they zombie has a whole mouthful of meat.

Yup, right in the leg.

It was a lower bite near the ankle though.

I never understood how zombies are able to get such good bites out of us.

I know Im not the only one who noticed this, but can a human bite really take off a huge chunk of meat like that?

People get bit, and they zombie has a whole mouthful of meat.

yea dude, didnt you ever need to cut jeans into shorts and use your teeth? one bite. instant shorts.

perts all caught up on the hillbilly daughter :lol:

Humans' bites average about 120 pounds of bite pressure. This ranks humans fairly low in nature's hierarchy of biters, but that doesn't mean that humans have a weak bite strength. As a recent study by Austrailian scientists demonstrates, humans have an amazingly efficient mechanical system for biting. Judged on a pound for pound basis, humans' bite strength outranks a gorilla or chimpanzee.

http://voices.yahoo.com/strongest-bite-dogs-turtles-sharks-crocodilesor-humans-9802791.html

when you bite into a rare steak i'd assume its pretty comparable. you could bite a hell of a lot harder if you don't feel pain, as a zombie doesn't, in your gums and jaw to rip it apart. but I have wondered about the integrity of their gums and shit. wouldn't their teeth fall out and just start gumming fuckers instead of biting.

C'mon son

Why, It's just an expansion chamber for the gasses. Maglights are made from .035 of 6061-T6 aluminum tubing. Most pistol suppressors are made from .040-.060 6061-T6 aluminum tubing. You would be surprised how easy they are to make with hand tools and a little bit of knowledge. I'm just sayn.

Unless your are making fun of his lame joke, in which case carry on.