The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bakardy got it right!! With the exception of the girl running up on the zombie with the bat in the last episode, the women in this show are fucking USELESS!!

I've come to the realization that this show fucking sucks and the only reason I give it a spin is because its the ONLY show about zombies...So it wins by default.

Yeah I know its only a story and its fiction, blah, blah, blah...But that doesn't excuse the horrible writing and shitty over acting... "I'd break yer legs if ya tried to leave that boy right now...This is were you need to be..ya hear me??" Boo-fucking-who...

how do they still have electricity and hot running water? hasn't it been a while since civilization collapsed?

here's a question from last week's episode that i had: when shane shows up to tell lori that rick's been shot, did it seem like lori knew that he'd been shot? it seemed kinda like the scene could be interpreted that they'd planned his death.

I didnt expect dude to shoot him at all...Nice twist.

Probably the best episode so far...

The second Shane pulled up in the truck alone, I knew he killed fatty to make head way.

This is a good show, I watched the full first season and the three of the second all yesterday. Neddless to say, it's been added to my DVR...