The Walking Dead.

penmanship

Fuck man. You just can't leave it be eh? Nobody gets mad at the Internet anymore unless shot gets carried over to real life. Your gripes with the show in the earlier pages were stupid and easily dismissed as you being a troll. Just like in every other thread I've seen you posting in eighty times a day. We're all aware of some writing faults, but it's a pilot season, of a zombie show, which is being renewed. Coming back here saying told ya told ya is retarded when you're saying the shows going to fail and it gets renewed for a possible few seasons not just one.

And again I'm not mad, laying in bed watching cartoons eating cereal on top of a mountain. Calm as a cucumber.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew this show would go completely to shit, all i had to do was sit around and watch it unfold. Im glad the director fired the writers, that was his only shot of redemption. You can' tell me you didnt see all the silly dumb shit goin on in EVERY episode..... it was str8 humor. And you Zombie hipsters where umad to the point of epic levels in the earlier pages.

let me handle this penmanship

fuk u fagit u d0nt kno shyt about zombie tv u fag ur points are fukin dum nd ur a fukin fagit bitch

some asshole was creeping around like a zombie in my neighbors yard today .i considered calling the police but instead i locked to doors and went to sharpen my machete...i figured he was just a fiend or maybe a drunk so i left him a coors on the doorstep as a peace offering so he wont feel tempted to break in but now im scared that he's gonna hang around her expecting to get beer and i dont want to give him that kinda impression like at camp grounds where the signs say "dont feed the bears" but instead its bums and not bears but anyways im rambling because im not really crazy about zombie movies because they all seem to be all the same but i heard that fido is a pretty good zombie movie. ima have to cop that.i just finished watching seed which was a gruesome ass movie hahaha.

HAHAHA, people still gettin umad with paragraphs of explanations. lollllllllllllll and emotional outbursts.

but its all gravy cuz you as cool as a cucumber. LOLLL

a "pilot SEASON" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True. I should probably dumb down my talk when I'm on an internet forum

U guise r rong. dis show is d best mang. there gunna get out and kill youre fambli.

Sorry for conversing in threads about the topic at hand. my bad man.

It's called a pilot season because it doesn't have the regular run of a normal season. 4 to 6 shows, like most other shows have had and will have.

I get the argument of having too much text in some aspects of this forum. like when someone gets called out on THEIR shit and it becomes a wall of text, but when we're in a thread TALKING, i half expect it to have conversation.

True. I should probably dumb down my talk when I'm on an internet forum

U guise r rong. dis show is d best mang. there gunna get out and kill youre fambli.

Sorry for conversing in threads about the topic at hand. my bad man.

It's called a pilot season because it doesn't have the regular run of a normal season. 4 to 6 shows, like most other shows have had and will have.

I get the argument of having too much text in some aspects of this forum. like when someone gets called out on THEIR shit and it becomes a wall of text, but when we're in a thread TALKING, i half expect it to have conversation.

2nd wall of text. shush already.

Zombie writers got fired cuz they did maad dumb unlikely shit. the end.

• 7 months later...

Archived