The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kid never stays home..lol…

411700_2893281218894_1466211631_32368712_771677366_o.jpg

I met "Carl" this past weekend along with "Sophia" at the Mad Monster Party in Charlotte. Carl is a small little fucker and really looked like he didn't want to be here signing autographs at $30.00 a pop.

Addie Miller (Sophia) already thinks her shit don't stink. I wanted to choke her for the fucking attitude..

anyway..

the best part of that show was meeting Ace Frehley and talking about the good old days in the Bronx..

w6I8Z.jpg

Haha Chucky movie people were there in full effect as well, especially the kid that played in that movie, as well as Chris Saradon and Brad somebody who I knew as Golem in LOTR..anyway it was sad..seeing Bull from Night Court, Angus Grimm from Phantasm, Rutger Hauer, among others..

The best line I heard was from Traci Lords to these two nerd:

Traci Lords: "Oh you must be big fans of my movie Cry Baby"

Me as I was passing: "Oh yeah thats the movie they fucked you in the ass, right?"

LOL...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

All of the Walking Dead comics from 1-101(the newest) It gets updated every month with the newest issue. I told myself I was only going to read up until where the show was, but realized way to late that I had read way past where they currently are. the most recent mini story "something to fear" has been fucking awesome.

http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=465992&page=1

• Like 2

• 1 month later...