The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lugr thats correct.. i wasnt totally sure on how good it was... i think it was good though after lseeping on it..

I had not watched it yet when I made that comment. After watching it I agree that it was a good one except for the point the kid made "why did you save me if you are going to leave me out here to die?" Where is his leg wound? I mean thank fuck they didn't spend 3 episodes nursing him back to health but the whole situation seems a bit stupid and uncharacteristic of Rick.

I can't wait for Shane and Ricky's next fight, I have a feeling it is going to be at the farm in front of everybody and things will never be the same after. Also, Shane would have popped a cap in Rick and the kid's head the moment Rick gave him back the gun and chalked it up to another "Otis".

One thing that bother's me is that they are sure that Shane killed Otis but have no real proof to base it on except Dale's gut feeling. It's like they have a hard time believing that Otis's fat ass could not have been got by a walker just for being obese...

I also ponder the possibility that they might have future altercations with the kids crew and that they may be the shows version of The Governor and his people? I sure hope not.....but.

Did you guys catch the symbolism of the walker in the field that Shane was looking at on the way to and from the town? Super deep and meaningful.

one thing that annoyed me about last nights episode was how they rescued the kid that impaled his leg on steel fence and able to walk around and act like it pretty much didn't happen

also this episode put to light a very important piece of information

hint: it's when he was talking about the two officers with no bite wounds

*according to the comic

anddddddddddd

HSsMN.png

How about graphic novel?

So what were all the characters up to that were not included in the last episode? Just hanging on the farm not giving a shit about shit? Also, what was the gap in time? Kids leg is all healed up...that kids leg would have been fucked for life. Blah blah blah great episode.

[insert giant spoiler about ricks wife and baby in the comic]

[insert witty comment saying something like "lol she shoulda done a hail mary and then ducked"]

i wonder if the batteries in the walkietalkie work anymore though..the havnt shown rick talking in it for a while..or if they are even gonna go there with rick in the show

idk, I saw them talking about casting for the governor for next season so that looks good. and yea how about that TOTALLY NOT DEAD chick and her baby that TOTALLY SURVIVE for the whole series. Also, I'd like to see more of ol' one eye carl. Anyone know when him shane and rick are going to go hiking through the woods?