The Walking Dead.

penmanship

its the first episode. he went to the station and got all his getup he's used to wearing when he goes out to shoot shit. I was surprised the zombies went for the horse as well. does it mean there can be zombified animals? I liked the 28 days later explanation around that of, nah animals are cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, it was good when it was good, but it dragged on when shit wasn't really happening... i hope the new episodes pick up the pace.

I think this is what makes it good. If you always have shit going on and not building characters it would fail and fail horribly.

As for the next episode i was looking at trailers and ohboy does it look good..

http://www.tvduck.com/The-Walking-Dead.html

This gets updated the most frequently of the sites with streaming episodes. It's got Dexter and boardwalk empire and everything. The middle to top ones are generally the ones that work.

Heres one that was working today. Can't check while on my

Phone. Watched it again last night. Too good a second time through as well

http://www.tvduck.com/frame.php?epi=341914&view=831069

• Like 1

there's always faked new episodes on any free streaming site just to get clicks on their profiles or whatever they do on megavideo and stuff. generally anything with yellow or above is legit, some of the older stuff, like season one of it's always sunny will all be red but it's just because the links haven't been clicked often for a long time.