The Walking Dead.

penmanship

i dunno.. seriously how many people here have straight up looked at a walking flesh eating creature that was once human and now is a shambling corpse face to face?

a whole lotta shock and terror would kick in before rational thought.

or in the case of most ch0 folks(manute) a boner then consideration of if its safe to have sex with it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah, thats understandable for your FIRST few zombies.

im sure they have all seen quite a few zombies, and hopefully the smart ones have mentally trained themselves to do whatever it is possible to get away the second they see a grey faced fucker in their personal zone. obviously, the blonde didnt. i mean, she could have taken 3 steps up the stairs into the RV, and kicked the zombie in the head, and shut the door and not had to deal with any of the attack.

and manute, i was talking about the 2 handed brother. almost every speaking part he has, he drops some racial slur. but when hes in the middle of a shit talking standoff with a bunch of non whiteys, all he can think of is "homies"? cmon now.

and manute, i was talking about the 2 handed brother. almost every speaking part he has, he drops some racial slur. but when hes in the middle of a shit talking standoff with a bunch of non whiteys, all he can think of is "homies"? cmon now.

i am beating he only said that since he knew he would get his ass handed to him.

I know (work with them) a few closet racist they are all fuck this race and this race but when said race is around in a larger group not a fucking word. They become all hey how you doing. Which i dont agree with that shit but have the balls to stand by what you believe in even if you are fucking moron and wrong.

Fuck a racist

i am beating he only said that since he knew he would get his ass handed to him.

I know (work with them) a few closet racist they are all fuck this race and this race but when said race is around in a larger group not a fucking word. They become all hey how you doing. Which i dont agree with that shit but have the balls to stand by what you believe in even if you are fucking moron and wrong.

Fuck a racist

yea, i hear a lot of people saying this, but think about it. if you dont believe in god, you dont go around calling every christian out the second they come within hearing range. granted, there are a lot of closet rascist, fakeass punks, but some might just be like that cus theres no need to start shit at every little opportunity. especially not at the work place.

the dude shot the man in the ass with a arrow, i HIGHLY doubt he didnt say anything because he didnt want to start shit with them....... hahah

yes.

this whole show is a little too heavy on the law enforcement. everyone knows pigs would be the first to die because they would think they still have authority, and the first non bitch would blow their fucking brains out.

if the two in this show werent somehow able to outfight everyone, theyd be the ones getting locked up on rooftops. talkin about ducking under shovel swings and shit, wtf?!

i think the only reason why the sherrif holds so much power is because hes still in that cop mentality of pull your shiny gun first. if the other dudes were a tad quicker on the draw, he wouldnt be so tough.

also, the part where he grabbed his hat........ WOW

• Like 1

yes.

this whole show is a little too heavy on the law enforcement. everyone knows pigs would be the first to die because they would think they still have authority, and the first non bitch would blow their fucking brains out.

if the two in this show werent somehow able to outfight everyone, theyd be the ones getting locked up on rooftops. talkin about ducking under shovel swings and shit, wtf?!

i think the only reason why the sherrif holds so much power is because hes still in that cop mentality of pull your shiny gun first. if the other dudes were a tad quicker on the draw, he wouldnt be so tough.

also, the part where he grabbed his hat........ WOW

:lol:

Id rather deal with the cop than some dude who disregarded his morals though

just gotta beat everyone on the draw.

every survival group needs an alpha dog type figure. once the cop gets out of the picture, its going to be the dude who murders his competition who leads the group. he may lead with fear, but it will work. i think the problem with zombie films is the leader is always the hero, which cant be the case.

Alright let me just make this real clear, it's a God damn zombie apocalypse right, there is NO pussy around, you come across a smashable chick but shes zombied out and has some blood on her face. Big deal br0, sounds like every drunk girl I roofie at the end of a a Halloween party. Tie the bitch up, do your thing, use a condom so you don't catch "the fever."

if we talk about what caliber would be best, and what our specific plans are, then wed just be fucking weird zombie nerds.

im pretty sure the dude who assumes what someone would and wouldnt do based on what they talk about would die first.

this is a discussion thread about a show. not a battle plan hatched out in the basement of a house in the middle of a zombie stricken city, cmon Mr. New World Order

if we talk about what caliber would be best, and what our specific plans are, then wed just be fucking weird zombie nerds.

im pretty sure the dude who assumes what someone would and wouldnt do based on what they talk about would die first.

this is a discussion thread about a show. not a battle plan hatched out in the basement of a house in the middle of a zombie stricken city, cmon Mr. New World Order

yea! I go to my other forum for that.