The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its entertaining, like spaceballs. doesnt mean its good. I actually enjoy waiting for the dumb shit to happen and I think of all the finatics on this thread who get umad knowing i saw it.

i can't speak for everyone else...

but i don't think anyone gets UMAD about you coming in here and acting all butt hurt.

it's just annoying that every sunday.. you come in here and cry about how unrealistic shit is.. and blabber on and on about some stuff you don't like.... yet... you keep watching the show.

hahaha so glad the bitch got bit in the neck

i loved how they went through the whole hand cutting off scene

- well the blade was too dull to cut the cuff

- he used his belt to cut off the circulation

- had to use a hot iron to cauterize the stump

too many people probably bitched like we did haha

Let's be serious here a moment. Shows beginning to piss me off with all the emotions.

I'm starting to question the awesomeness of this shit. VATOE CARE TAKERS!!??!! WTF.

My fist got the biggest urge to punch a hole in the wall when that bitch started sobbing.

Some soap opera shit. next fucking sunday somebody better die in the first 60 seconds

or i'm writing to the editors. fuckin lames.

I agree.

I don't know how beaners in Georgia act or sound, but those fuckers sounded like every beaner in LA gang movies. The overuse of the words vatoe and esse was fucking corny as well as the sheriff guy starting to act like Jack from Lost. The touching drama bullshit is horrible. I've loved this show up until now and hope it gets back on track, but as it stands it's a slippery slope if they keep up the format they used tonight.

Let us pray.

I don't know what everyones bitching about. The crying after the sister dies was a bit longer than needed and that's about it. Not deleting the episode and will most likely keep all of them. It was a good episode and had plenty of progression and a few deaths of the core group. What's not to like? Complaining to complain

I agree.

I don't know how beaners in Georgia act or sound, but those fuckers sounded like every beaner in LA gang movies. The overuse of the words vatoe and esse was fucking corny as well as the sheriff guy starting to act like Jack from Lost.

Agreed. Also, is it just me or did that kid that they captured look like some punk white kid, he looked stupid for saying vato and esse.

I did like the end scene, bout time people got killed. This show is looking really good can't wait for next Sunday.

WELL YA SEE IF A REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAPPENED I'D HAVE THE BEST SET UP

Clown do you own this shit ?

zombie_survival_guide.jpg

I like zombies and tv. But I don't like em THAT much to have concerns over what would be the most effective way to survive and what caliber would be the best to use.

this book's a fun read, world war z was pretty good too.

i think if it wasnt on AMC it'd be a hell of alot better. but oh, 'story matters'... HBO should have done it as an orig. series alongside boardwalk empire

the whole opening scene/daughter death scene was fucking awful. there is so much bad content in this show too, like them walking back home or the vato grandma shit

love how they explained merle's hand tho, its like they got a bunch of hate mail or some shit :lol:

I don't know what everyones bitching about. The crying after the sister dies was a bit longer than needed and that's about it. Not deleting the episode and will most likely keep all of them. It was a good episode and had plenty of progression and a few deaths of the core group. What's not to like? Complaining to complain

bitches gonna bitch

love how they explained merle's hand tho, its like they got a bunch of hate mail or some shit :lol:

:lol:

yeah that was kinda funny, like they went through the list of complaints about that and explained each one, i was ready for them to look directly into the camera as they were saying it

So Im done watching this.

Fucking rookies. ROOKIE MISTAKES LEFT AND RIGHT. How are you going to let 50 zombies get 20 feet away and not even have a clue until theyre eating your stupid sister. Amateur hour.

amateurs for reaaaaal!

fuck cexcessive crying, ALWAYS! it's only really okay when older black women do it

over the loss of a loved one. because thats just normal. white people aren't supposed to

cry that long. it's weird.

i think if it wasnt on AMC it'd be a hell of alot better. but oh, 'story matters'... HBO should have done it as an orig. series alongside boardwalk empire

the whole opening scene/daughter death scene was fucking awful. there is so much bad content in this show too, like them walking back home or the vato grandma shit

shhhh, youll get zombie trolled.:spent3: :zombie: :spent: :scowl:

amateurs for reaaaaal!

fuck cexcessive crying, ALWAYS! it's only really okay when older black women do it

over the loss of a loved one. because thats just normal. white people aren't supposed to

cry that long. it's weird.

cuz they ran out of story and needed to kill 9 minutes

"hey, just like, cry for a lil while, we need to fill the hour"