The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the only way to end a zombie plague is to let them starve themselves.

imagine the fucking cleanup afterwards, fuck that.

im sure there some isaac asimov book about a "planet killer" plague that turns everyone into zombies and eventually the entire planets population dies.

quit fuckin around substance.

Let's be serious here a moment. Shows beginning to piss me off with all the emotions.

I'm starting to question the awesomeness of this shit. VATOE CARE TAKERS!!??!! WTF.

My fist got the biggest urge to punch a hole in the wall when that bitch started sobbing.

Some soap opera shit. next fucking sunday somebody better die in the first 60 seconds

or i'm writing to the editors. fuckin lames.

Ok so you sat there for an hour just so you can come here and rip the show apart and argue?

Dunno bout you but im gonna download , get some pussy ,eat some ramen,go to bed and not even worry about trolling semi anons in a thread about a zombie show based off a comic .

I dunno about some of yall people anymore on ch0..

Oh and try eztv..for torrent they usually have it up 20 min after it airs

quit fuckin around substance.

Let's be serious here a moment. Shows beginning to piss me off with all the emotions.

I'm starting to question the awesomeness of this shit. VATOE CARE TAKERS!!??!! WTF.

My fist got the biggest urge to punch a hole in the wall when that bitch started sobbing.

Some soap opera shit. next fucking sunday somebody better die in the first 60 seconds

or i'm writing to the editors. fuckin lames.

my only problem with this episode..

was the opening crying scene..

and then the 5 minute scene on the girls UGLY ass face while she was crying because her sister got bit... i mean come the fuck on.. still an awesome episode. (i was hoping they would kill off more people than the wife beater and one of the annoying sisters...)

and substance... you say you hate the show... and that it is corny.... why watch it then??

see, now youre seeing the corn, i saw in epidose 1. Welcome to the downward spiral, next week, you too will be joining the clown fest that is

5197513074_0b81b8d95f_b.jpg

homie... you're not funny. the only corny shit in here is you nerding the fuck out in here about a zombie tv show. I'ma keep watching the show, and you.... well i guess you're gonna keep watching the show too, and running back here fuming about whatever detail you think they fucked up.

340x_lzyd91nfx-y.jpg