The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there needs to be a zombie movie that involves a slightly overweight comic nerd, a soldier who was shipped back to america from iraq cus its the new front lines and his company got killed, a jersey shore hoe (gotta have a character death in the first episode) and an illegal immigrant.

the reason why they stripped that car for parts is cus they have hardly any ammo, so going into a zombie infested town for spare parts armed with baseball bats is a terrible idea. zombies dont die like they do in Left4dead2 haha.

but i did appreciate how they stopped the car alarm by popping the hood and disconnecting the battery. cus thats how you gotta do it. then again, the dude DID disconnect it like it was a plug in a socket when it was really was a bolted on wire....

the washboards probably came from the dude who has the camper, i cant imagine someone into the whole RV camping lifestyle would expect there to be a laundromat on location.

also, why havent they atleast TRIED to make some walls or something? dude with the hat obviously predicted they would be moving further into the woods for food, why didnt his lazy ass suggest it?

i'm guessing you missed the empty can on a string wall they had?

why waste time building a wall when you might not stay for long??? a empty can on a string wall works wonders... they did it all the time in world war 1 and 2... there is no way in getting around them... unless you take off each can without shaking the string they are on.. and zombies can't do that....

but.. i bet some of them could seeing as how a select few can climb a fence :lol:

i'm guessing you missed the empty can on a string wall they had?

why waste time building a wall when you might not stay for long??? a empty can on a string wall works wonders... they did it all the time in world war 1 and 2... there is no way in getting around them... unless you take off each can without shaking the string they are on.. and zombies can't do that....

but.. i bet some of them could seeing as how a select few can climb a fence :lol:

i was wondering wtf that was. they look spaced too far apart to hit eachother though, thats why i didnt think it was a fence thing like that.

but i mean, i think it would be more about keeping the zombies out. i mean they already have their shit strung out all over the place. its not like they could pack up and go in 15 minutes.

i imagine "fresh" or fairly unharmed zombies would have more brain function left. like the wife who was trying to open the door and looked just like she was doped up, not a zombie.

also, how are there so many zombies? if people become zombies by being bitten, and in this show come back to life after a while, how come the zombies only take one bite and leave them alone? it would make sense if a zombies instincts led them to bite someone but they didnt realize they were full, and just walked away, but still.

Gasoline does not "break down" in a human lifetime, however:

1. You may notice issues if you have a tank full of gas purchased in winter and you start your car up in the summer, or vice versa, as oil companies modify their formulations for a consant viscocity at seasonal temperatures.

2. The most volatile parts of the gasoline may evaporate over a period of months, increasing the "gumminess" of the tank contents, but this isn't likely to cause issues you'd notice unless you fed your car a steady diet of old gasoline.

3. If the tank is not full, you may get water condensing in the tank at night and getting trapped under the gasoline. Since the fuel line draws from the bottom of the tank, this may result in water in your fuel line, which will present a problem.

Other problems (like gasket shrinkage, battery charge, or fluid-levels dropping due to small leaks) are probably going to be bigger concerns. None of these issues would be noticable in Atlanta after only a few months.

its all about that napalm.

if your gonna have gasoline and maybe your barricaded above a ups store, why not have some fun with it?

how do zombies respond to electrocution? the brain has electricity, so i think shooting a shitload of volts through it and melting it would do the same as puncturing it?

i would just set up the ill booby traps in the middle of the street with a boombox on an extension cord... woth maaad ammo on the second floor.. just plug in michael jacksons thriller, and watch zombies come out the woodwark, and just have target practice allday... when im tired of murkin zombies unplug the boombox.

honeslty id be havin mad fun.

The fence made of cans....I assumed that each can had a rock in it...to create a rattle.

And dude had a point about the zombie population. The zombie population would increase rapidly then plateau. The initial spread will be when society is still intact...where people who are bit can still escape. Eventually that would cease and all new victims would be devoured. No more new zombies. Which is why I would get a heavy duty vehicle, drive very carefully, and run them all over.

so whats the concept of the zombies "life" span.... there "dead" but how long do they wander around until they fall over and just rot to puss? as functional bodies they have to some how be alive in the sense they can move and shit, obviously not enough or theyd be climbin' ladders and shit. but after they eat all the living shit wouldnt htey eventually fall over and not be able to go to raves in the big city?