The Walking Dead.

penmanship

anyone else notice the boat they had at the shore line? :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets go out on this boat in this 3foot deep quarry lake.. and attempt to catch some zombie frogs.

dude.... quarry lakes are almost always atleast 100ft deep. think, the giant pits they dig into the earth to mine for rocks.....................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone's talking about a gun because the saw's handle kind of looked like a gun ^

Why do all these zombies look like fuckin hipsterz?

yeah.... they tricked your minds... it did look like a gun... but why would they let him get out the easy way??

and because AMC and the writers for TWD are from 12oz... and this story is talking about the hipster apocalypse that is coming in the near future where hipsters and juggalos rule the earth and try to hipsterfy all normals....

it fires thick globs of glue that will harden on the zombies clothes and they'll get distracted picking it off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dude.... quarry lakes are almost always atleast 100ft deep. think, the giant pits they dig into the earth to mine for rocks.....................

wow...either you work at a quarry and got seriously butt hurt i made a joke about how deep it was or.. someone takes the internet too seriously.. it was a joke about the boat chilling there on a fucking quarry lake.... which was the lolz.

but thanks for the quarry lesson dude.....

yeah.... they tricked your minds... it did look like a gun... but why would they let him get out the easy way??

and because AMC and the writers for TWD are from 12oz... and this story is talking about the hipster apocalypse that is coming in the near future where hipsters and juggalos rule the earth and try to hipsterfy all normals....

Oh shit, juggalo zombies....I don't like where this is going!

But yeah I too wondered why they let him out so easy, I wanted

to see him boogie with the geeks as they were ripping his handless

arm off.

• Like 1

Oh shit, juggalo zombies....I don't like where this is going!

But yeah I too wondered why they let him out so easy, I wanted

to see him boogie with the geeks as they were ripping his handless

arm off.

i like how he started to cry.. and beg god..

but then he was like "NO FUCK YOU... FUCK NIGGERS... FUCK JEWS.... I'M NOT GONNA BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FROM YOUR JEW HOMO ASS.... FUCK YOU.. YOU AINT GONNA BREAK ME THIS EASILY.. I'M NOT GONNA BEG!!!! YOU FUCK!!!!!"

and him talking to himself about some random as shit in complete delusional state was hilarious :lol: :lol: "then i was like.. no bitch you're gonna do that... "

wow...either you work at a quarry and got seriously butt hurt i made a joke about how deep it was or.. someone takes the internet too seriously.. it was a joke about the boat chilling there on a fucking quarry lake.... which was the lolz.

but thanks for the quarry lesson dude.....

hahah i mean, just sayin. and i used to live within walking distance to one, and it was scary as fuck when i was little. and yes, there was a boat just chillen on it all the time. it didnt have a motor though :o

edit: link tot he latest episode? or is it not up yet?

hahah i mean, just sayin. and i used to live within walking distance to one, and it was scary as fuck when i was little. and yes, there was a boat just chillen on it all the time. it didnt have a motor though :o

:lol: :lol: it's all good dude.

and row, row row your fucking boat you lazy piece of shit! :lol:

plus why was it scary?? did quarry joe try to put his quarry cutter snake in your brown quarry? :lol: :lol: no homo

this show better show more two time whoring and some threesomes with the sisters or I am going to bail soon...i mean they have the wife beating, racism, adultery and frog killing all set, why not a threesome..zombies or not

oh im sure the two cops will be tag teaming the wife whore in no time... and the girls that were at the quarry lake will be using a 8 sided octopus leg dildo in a weird sex scene...

RAPE SISTERS, KILL ZOMBIES

KILL SISTERS, RAPE ZOMBIES.

or lock some zombies in a cage.. and have them watch while the sisters get fucked by everyone...