The Walking Dead.

penmanship

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's give it up for a guy cutting his hand off even though the saw fell out if a bucket of tools that was out of reach

I saw the whole thing with the saw coming as soon as that happen. And cutting off his hand was a no brainer also.

As for bleeding to death i was also wondering what he would use to wrap the wound and try to stop the bleeding. Not like he had alot of clothes on to use. Although he could use his belt to tie off the wound and slow down the bleeding.

by far the weakest episode so far but still better then majority of programs on TV these days

I think even with a belt tied around your arm you'd pass out from the pain and bleed to death. Imagine sawing through the bones in your wrist?

oh i hear ya homie..

As for the onehanded bandit disappearing possible he was able to jump to another roof top. it is far fetched but this is a show based on a comic.

and yes the episode last night was the weakest it was more about building characters in the show and showing who they are. Which is going to happening no matter what. Like the dude that beats his wife. you know he is high up on the list of people to get eaten. The show is still strong like i said in a previous post..

Next weeks looks like there is going to be alot going on.

would have cut the threaded rod. He could have went down the fire escape to the alley way as that's where the cop and asian dude got on the roof in the first place. the zombies don't try to get places unless they smell or hear something alive. Guy leaves, nothing living, dead blood from sawed off hand, dead hand. But DEFINITELY would have sawed off threaded rod, or pulled what the dude did in saw part 566434 did and just crush my hand and slip it out, if the hack saw weren't around.

edit, wait they went down that building to another one. but vent stacks would be a viable option if I were dumb enough to cut my hand off.

ya, cutting his hand off was not the slickest move.

but like manute said, he'd probably have gone into shock and passed out and bled to death, but if he was raw as fuck and stayed awake he'd still have to cauterrize that arm so it doesnt get infected, or get zombie blood in it, or bleed to death ect.. then he'd probably have to sit somewhere for a little while, while his body regained blood otherwise you'd probably be very weak.