The Back Pain Thread.

CurtisWarren

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Long term cure - Pilates, might pick up in the class too :)

Short term cure - Weed

Ultra long term cure - Become a super crazy body builder, Dexter Jackson status. His spine muscles would be so hella solid he'd feel no pain, ever.

stretching does help, fuk chiropractors that shit dont help but for like an hour..walking actually helped relieve pain most of the time except when it gave out. excedrin back and body actually worked pretty good for me when it was severe. i still get pains from time to time..the doc said it would heal itself in a few months to a year, its been 5 already and i still get pains but not as bad as i use to but i think it aint ever gon go away unless with surgery. but fuk if i can deal with it then surgery is the last option

Oh yeah and swimming really helps. When I was in sweden my back got so fucking bad at one point, I started swimming every day, or every other day and it really fucking helped. Your back gets a nice smooth workout and gets lots of movement, and because it is in the water you dont really notice till you get out.

welll if they do then good for u, i didnt have any at the time and honestly it was a waste of money so i stopped goin after the 3rd week. telling me to stretch, do execrcises and put biofreeze on my back is not worth shit that they charge every time. and yea the bed was pricey, but it was worth every dime so i aint trippin.

back pain.....i has it! started when i was younger working for a billiards company delivering pool tables. lugging a 1 piece slate that weighs 400 lbs up and down stairs will do that, now that im fat and 32 that doesnt help much either. goota get me one of those sleep number beds they is the troof!

I've had disc issues for two years and was informed by many doctors and such that it would be a lifetime thing. Things like shooting and dull pain all up and down my back, complete numbness in my right thigh from pinched nerves, etc.

I recently found a really good chiro who has helped me recover when I never thought it was possible.

I was heavily doped up last year due to this back pain, now I am all opiates and even most day to day ibuprofuen free.

I go twice a week, been going for 3 months. I'm not fully recovered but am really close and A LOT closer and pain free than I thought I would ever be in life.

I'm really recommending you find a good chiro, like a "new school" one , stay dedicated to healing, and be patient. A chronic injury isn't going to heal over night, pain meds won't heal it, weed won't heal it, but proper treatments will.

Also yoga, stretching, core exercises, massages, heat, ice, electric therapy all together will be very beneficial supplemental therapy as well.

Commit yourself to healing and it will happen.