The Back Pain Thread.

CurtisWarren

I'm suffering from major back pain atm. Got lower back lumps, disc pain and upper back tightness. Been to an osteopath a few times who has charged me loads and sorted very little. Got a new mattress and doing lots of stretches/core exercises. However it is still very painful and the doctors I have seen are pretty useless.. Anyone else had serious back pain in the past or any tips on what can help?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have had back problems since i can remember.. and nothing seems to help. I've also had cancer taken out my lower back and ever since that, my backs hurt without doing any lifting or labor of any sort.People tell me to take asprin, but that shit doesn't work, its all in the head.

When I had my knee surgery they implanted a pump line that ran into my spine and pumped drugs directly to my spine to numb my legs ever since that I have had back pain guess its my own fault because I agreed to it seemed like a good idea at the time