Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CurtisWarren

The Back Pain Thread.

I'm suffering from major back pain atm. Got lower back lumps, disc pain and upper back tightness. Been to an osteopath a few times who has charged me loads and sorted very little. Got a new mattress and doing lots of stretches/core exercises. However it is still very painful and the doctors I have seen are pretty useless.. Anyone else had serious back pain in the past or any tips on what can help?

• Like 1

try balance exercises in bare feet,like stand on one foot for as long as you can,and then the other,you might not be carrying your weight properly

hahaha, shit was in there for 14 months, i wanted to keep it after they took it out and make a sculpture or a robot out of it or something but they didnt let me, something like 10g's worth of titanium.

I have had back problems since i can remember.. and nothing seems to help. I've also had cancer taken out my lower back and ever since that, my backs hurt without doing any lifting or labor of any sort.People tell me to take asprin, but that shit doesn't work, its all in the head.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now