Creepy shit in YOUR house..

you ought to come round my neck of the woods if you want somewhere scary. my freind lives on a new estate built in the grounds of an old mental hospital. He knows kids who break into some of the main buildings. These buildings are huge (4 stories in places), there are still padded cells and everything. crazy shit you would catch me in there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by AskNags

I bet it would be really funny if he jumped out and yelled..'SUPPLIES!!'

:scramble:

i hate you! i just got my wisdom teeth taken out today (finally) and i was going along my merry way reading scary stories and then...

'Supplies!' i laughed so hard i broke the seal of blood or whatever that had dryed over the holes and now i have blood leaking down my chin and dripping on my shirt, but thanks for the laugh

Originally posted by Obsessed

i hate you! i just got my wisdom teeth taken out today (finally) and i was going along my merry way reading scary stories and then...

'Supplies!' i laughed so hard i broke the seal of blood or whatever that had dryed over the holes and now i have blood leaking down my chin and dripping on my shirt, but thanks for the laugh

eeeewww..thats fuckin creepy too

Guest -sudz-

supplies, holy shit, thats funny. fuck, ick, i hate barfing, i'm home sick, fuck i read that and ran strait to the toilet. laugh so hrad i fucking hurled, again. TT, i watch that show too. or the kiddie version anyways. i dunno, they have it on late nite on YTV so i watch it. some frreaky shit on there. like the winchester mansion.... fucking psycho ass lady.

Alright, once agian im freakin out here, im home alone, my dog wont quit runnin aound barking, and ive got like almost every light turned on once agian..and i hear this sound thats comin from outside, near the neighbors...the damn thing sounds like a chainsaw...it goes for like 2 min, and im trying to look out and see whats up...and it just stops..now everything is quiet in the area...wondering if hes gonna come over here and chop up me next...wish my girl was comin over tonight...booo

ghosts man I swear fucking ghosts. In my old house I heard mad noises...people always walking up stairs...and even the fucking doors shutting. Once I was going to turn off the fucking light...before I got there it turned itself off...Shit had me fucking bugging. But as long as I aint seeing shit or hearing voices im just chill...but it makes me mad superstitious...fuck Im glad I aint in that house anymore....

oh and that fucking winchester mansion is mad nuts! You seen all those rooms and crazy ass upside down stairs and shit...thats on some like shining level..

• 2 weeks later...

GLENDALE>MD>>SCARYLAND>>

hey..i know this one place around my area..its a old abandom place now

this place is fucking nuts.its a mental joint and a hospital.

the story goes that during the day. many mental patients used to escape through these underground tunnels that led to the mental hospital, but since they were kinda mental.they got lost and soon died in the tunnels...then later in became a hospital, and people with like chicken poxs died.i went there once, the whole area is SPOOKY.

i friends hear a girl crying while they were in a field about to go to the hospital....ohh well....if ya head come down around DC...

visit the GLENDALE HOSPITAL....have fun!

i just bought a house. it used to be creepy, the whole thing, it was built in 1900, just plain strange..... two ceilings, two floors

but now the inside is gone and i have no floor no walls and no heat i'm out of a home.

sorry i know this was off the topic but i'm just bitter that i have no home

Archived