Creepy shit in YOUR house..

Man, lately lots of wierd shits been goin on inside my pad...like doors closin and unexplained noises..and my dogs just barking at everything, even the refridgerator for awhile..im scared to open it and see something that says ZOOOL..like some ghost busters shit...im gettin hella scared here...anyways, im gonna go cheer up by watching the bear in the big blue house on dvd!!

http://www.bearinthebigbluehouse.com/aboutshow/images/bear_Bear.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pukey1

the caretaker quit his job after a voice bid him a good afternoon.

i don't know why but that really made me smile

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i think its just me watching too much "scariest places on earth".

Hahahahahaha!!!! Fuck dude I love that show! Those creepy voices piss me off though. This guy I know Dave used to live in a haunted house. We stayed over once and we could hear someone distinctly walking around his living room at like 2 in the morning. We were the only ones in the house. It scared the shit out of me. He said sometimes he haerd a girl crying. Isn't that fucked up??

Back when I was a young tyke we were over at my parents friends house in the English countryside. Just down the road there was this really old church, from like waaaaay back. One evening there were like 5 of us playing near it, and we turned around and saw this cloaked figure, that looked kinda like the Death image. He was holding a lantern and just standing there. We looked again and he was gone. We all ran home as fast as we could. We all saw it, it was cool. I've never seen any "paranormal activity" since, though. I want too.

TT Boy, let's go on Scariest Places On Earth.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahahahaha!!!! Fuck dude I love that show! Those creepy voices piss me off though. This guy I know Dave used to live in a haunted house. We stayed over once and we could hear someone distinctly walking around his living room at like 2 in the morning. We were the only ones in the house. It scared the shit out of me. He said sometimes he haerd a girl crying. Isn't that fucked up??

Back when I was a young tyke we were over at my parents friends house in the English countryside. Just down the road there was this really old church, from like waaaaay back. One evening there were like 5 of us playing near it, and we turned around and saw this cloaked figure, that looked kinda like the Death image. He was holding a lantern and just standing there. We looked again and he was gone. We all ran home as fast as we could. We all saw it, it was cool. I've never seen any "paranormal activity" since, though. I want too.

TT Boy, let's go on Scariest Places On Earth.

ok that show is just plain scary, the woman makes me watch it all the time and im just scared as fuck. that voice is fucking annoying and not scary whatsoever, but that guy who hosts it, id love to punch in the face, other than that its scary as hell. did you see last weeks? shit was too wild. but sure ill go on it with you. im down for an adventure.

....I don't really believe in the paranormal...but,the basement in my house is kind of weird sometimes...it always seems like there is someone else down there even if you are the only one in the house..we had an extra room down there and for a while,friends of mine could stay there if they didn't have anywhere else to go..they told me they would hear crazy knocks in the walls and the toilet would start flushing for no reason...weird.at like 3 in the morning.---I have heard it too.--the only thing I remember vividly happened at this girls' house.I used to chill with her all the time there but one night shit went haywire..there was this old electric organ in her moms' sewing room(unplugged)..we were out in the living room watching t.v. when we both heard the organ start going nuts..when we got up to check it out it stopped.fuckin' scared the shit out of both us-it happened one more time before night was over.That was over 10 years ago.

one year during a really bad storm, with lightning and shit and rain, the wind blew open our front door......i woke up and walked down the steps and saw it open, i imediatly ran to my dad, he closed it for me, and i went back to my bed...it creeped me, out really bad, cause i always thought that it was open during storms...and i could hear coyetes coming up the stairs, cause there were alot of em inthe area..it was scary

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

one year during a really bad storm, with lightning and shit and rain, the wind blew open our front door......i woke up and walked down the steps and saw it open, i imediatly ran to my dad, he closed it for me, and i went back to my bed...it creeped me, out really bad, cause i always thought that it was open during storms...and i could hear coyetes coming up the stairs, cause there were alot of em inthe area..it was scary

sounds like fucking Amittyville.

boo :mad:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ok that show is just plain scary, the woman makes me watch it all the time and im just scared as fuck. that voice is fucking annoying and not scary whatsoever, but that guy who hosts it, id love to punch in the face, other than that its scary as hell. did you see last weeks? shit was too wild. but sure ill go on it with you. im down for an adventure.

Yeah dude..... let's get a group together and go on it. Hahahahaha..hopefully we can get some old english castle or something. I'd probably be the one dragged down to the dungeon or some shit. I'd piss my pants.

there's this deadbody on the living room floor i've been meaning to hack up and toss in the trash. i'll be damned if the puppy isn't just smitten with chewing on his nose and ears. i guess all that cartilage is just like a chew toy to the little fella. i'd rather the puppy eat robby's dead ass then fuck up my clarks so i guess i'll let him stay a few more days and "hang out".

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Yeah dude..... let's get a group together and go on it. Hahahahaha..hopefully we can get some old english castle or something. I'd probably be the one dragged down to the dungeon or some shit. I'd piss my pants.

those are the most scary ones. and with my luck id get that. fuck man, shit is so scary. they had a special on mental hospitals last time. it was so dope. that i was not scared of. just fascinated by.

the scariest thing in my crib o death is the cat.

if you run up the stairs it will come outta nowhere and chew the fuck atta your leg.

he's 22 pounds and dark so he blends in good...he's a fuken weirdo...

that bastard beat the shit outa my german shepherd

*not really scary just kinda funny.

Guest got tha feva

One time I was at my friend Mike's house and had some freaky ass shit happen to me. He told me his house was haunted by some old lady who had died a widow right before he bought it. The house did give off a very cold vibe of death. Like evrything just felt like it was taking it's last breath. Anyway, I had to use the restroom.. he pointed down a long dark hallway, and said it's the last door on your left. So I kindof hurried on down there, turned on the light and started to pee.. Well I could hear someone outside, kindof like brushing up against the door, and I thought it was Mike trying to be a dick and slide something under the door, or open the door in mid pee or something.. So I was like, 'mike, i'm gonna kick your ass'. And I washed my hand and I could hear someone outside the door like waiting, kindof breathing and leaning up against the wood. So I went to yank open the door, to scare him before he could scare me and as soon as I turned the knob and yanked it about 5 inches it SLAMMED back shut. It made me jump then I was like cracking up trying to pull the door open as someone kept pulling it shut... but then I realized that no one else was laughing, and no one was playing tug of war, someone was actually trying to keep me in the bathroom. I freaked and yelled out "MIKE!" because I still kindof thought it was him and all the sudden the thing on the other side let go and the door swung open. I looked down the hallway, both ways, and there was no one. I ran out to the living room where mike was and was like "what the fuck??" and he was like "oh, did you say something? I thought I heard something" totally oblivious to any of it. It freaked me out so bad I made him take me home....

I'll post more stories later, I have a few of them.

PruDE

i blew the fuse in my house (too much 12oz), and I was going downstairs, and all of a sudden a door slams, the light flicker, go out, and flicker back on....(but the fuse didn't move)...and...they were lights that had nothing to do with any power that went out, cause all that was because i was running a heater and speakers and computer.

Freaky shit...

my cats won't hang out they are too skittish...

if i'm not on tommorrow then pray for frinkys soul

the guy who built my house was killed while they were pouring cement or chopping it or whatever the fuck they do with cement when they build a house (i don't built houses).

anyways. the guy's name was mr. dashner and i am so sure he's still hanging around because whenever i'm home alone he whistles really loud in my ear. it has happened to my mom and my sister as well. plus his wife went crazy after he died and taped seeds over all the doors in my house. and stuck crystals in the ventilation.

there is this old schoolhouse near me which is the scariest place ive been in my life..shit is supposed to be haunted by a little girl that hung herself in the attic..its about 5 stories high and like 130 years old..place is such a shithole yet they keep it open for plays and shit..seriously if you go up in there you get the coldest vibes..shit is fucked up.

Archived