DELI'S N SHIT.

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.

in fact, iv discovered when i cop this italian spicy prosciutto salami and eat it with a half slice of havarti its almost the greatest thing iv ever tasted.

*forgot

w/half slice of tomatoe doused with chunky as fuck pepper and jew salt.

no bread.

but that dont mean i bought the shit without some brand spank baguette, just usually if im craving at night my shit becomes no-dough needed carnivor status.

I used to be a regular at this awesome deli. It was my favorite lunch spot.

The chicken and avocado roll was the shit. After a while I just walk in the door and they start making it for me.

But then they had a change of management and staff. Service went down hill and I stopped going.

X[/color][/size][/b]

toasted sandwhiches are bomb, when done right.

shit i even re-evaluated my take on Quiznoes the other day, shit was hella good. pannini's are diff, and i often find myself on the rare occasion im forced into ordering one to ask for it not to be toasted into a pannini paradox of useless.

however most are premade either the night before or first thing in the morning and stowed in a glass cased freon fed display of unfresh so they highly recommend not to have it served that way in order to make sure the cheese melts all over and in to camoflauge there stail bread and passed expired cuts.

also the thought of cooked mayonaise makes me hurl.

28vbp1c.jpg

X[/color][/size][/b]

toasted sandwhiches are bomb, when done right.

shit i even re-evaluated my take on Quiznoes the other day, shit was hella good. pannini's are diff, and i often find myself on the rare occasion im forced into ordering one to ask for it not to be toasted into a pannini paradox of useless.

however most are premade either the night before or first thing in the morning and stowed in a glass cased freon fed display of unfresh so they highly recommend not to have it served that way in order to make sure the cheese melts all over and in to camoflauge there stail bread and passed expired cuts.

also the thought of cooked mayonaise makes me hurl.

i will tell you the exact reason you are wrong

this is a panini press

hamilton-beach-25450-gourmet-panini-press.jpg

you can put any sandwich in there

make a sandwich, and put it in the press

not only will your sandwich be easier to eat since it is compressed, it also toasts the outside to perfection

that's not that hard now is it