that one marker...

visual_ransom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know it sucks, i guess i'll have to buy a sam's club bulk order specifically from you.

but hey man if you feel emotionally withdrawn from selling out i'll save you the pain by sending you tons and tons of dick to make up for it.

oh and "load_limit"? seriously? thats funny i always thought the amount of load you allowed on your face was limitless.

preach on brotha.

Do you know that one bomb tagging marker, with the like the cap and like the felt writey part, and like its totally fat, but it stinks really bad (my mom totally hates it, lol) Its super hardcore.

1) You don't even know what the fuck your asking.

2) Load Limit is a big boy, and I'm sure he can take care of himself, but... If you don't recognize where that little 2 word phrase comes from, there is more wrong with you than ANYBODY in here is willing to try to fix.

Now, put your left hand on your right ass cheek, your right hand on your left ass cheek and carry your sorry ass the fuck outta here!

1) You don't even know what the fuck your asking.

2) Load Limit is a big boy, and I'm sure he can take care of himself, but... If you don't recognize where that little 2 word phrase comes from, there is more wrong with you than ANYBODY in here is willing to try to fix.

ok...and i'm pretty sure load_lover likes a fresh hot one on his face...but i could give a shit

i probably don't know what the fuck i'm talking about, but i do know i'm asking a question, you just need let go of your ego and figure it out instead of having a walrus dick over your head for a halo.

Now, put your left hand on your right ass cheek, your right hand on your left ass cheek and carry your sorry ass the fuck outta here!

awwww man, I got a little excited there at first, i thought you were gonna say in that last part to spread and lube, but i bet you save that for little boys in the streets when you're out thinking you're bombing.

posting in the forums acting like an ass and being in the dirty dozen society doesn't make a pro, it makes you a proser. Learn some fucking respect, not everyone came out of your momma's pussy with a spray can in hand bitch.

you guys are like Gonorrhea between a crack whores tits, its no place for a dick to chill.

so fuck off outta my threads unless you have something useful to say.

yaaaa soooo...

whats that one marker type called or brand used that does the super hardcore bleeding effect?

you're an idiot, you don't even know what you're asking for

"super hardcore bleed effect"?, markers bleed on paper (not walls), which isn't an "effect" anyone ever wants

if by "super bleed effect" you mean drips, then you're probably thinking of one of the krink markers

so buy sum from the site store an scrawl your toy sig everywhere with that "super bleed effect" you want so much

hhahaha your mom hates it. Kid if you're using big markers like that around your mother, you're probably a paperboy toy ass little kid that doesn't do shit or know shit about graff, especially since you don't even know the name of the marker. The name is usually on the side douchewaffle. Since you probably don't know enough about graff to know about krink or other items, I'm guessing you're talking about a magnum or pilot.

you're an idiot, you don't even know what you're asking for

"super hardcore bleed effect"?, markers bleed on paper (not walls), which isn't an "effect" anyone ever wants

if by "super bleed effect" you mean drips, then you're probably thinking of one of the krink markers

so buy sum from the site store an scrawl your toy sig everywhere with that "super bleed effect" you want so much

A) drips is slang, i didn't know that was the slang term for it, but obviously you still got the idea of what i was trying to say from "bleeding" so you're not fully an idiot. You still know common terminology right? like the difference between bling and jewlery, graffiti and writing or if i said you were a douche bag or moron (pick one)? Lemme know when i have to break it down to ya br0.

B) obviously i'm not talking about writing on paper, why the fuck do i wanna write on paper?

C) thanks for the info dude

hhahaha your mom hates it. Kid if you're using big markers like that around your mother, you're probably a paperboy toy ass little kid that doesn't do shit or know shit about graff, especially since you don't even know the name of the marker. The name is usually on the side douchewaffle. Since you probably don't know enough about graff to know about krink or other items, I'm guessing you're talking about a magnum or pilot.

the title of the forum is called "The Yard" Graff tips, graffiti, and advice, obviously i don't know a lot about it.

and "periods" are your friend, they construct basic sentences better so you don't look like an idiot trying to write. You probably don't even know how to spell your own sig.

You're comical. You seem to be drawn to making fun of people in some relation to dicks. What is your infatuation with them? Why do you think it so damning to call someone gay? I'm replying to you in the fashion that if we were on the street and you came up to me and said "whats the ill super dope bleed through effect marker" you would receive back.

and i'm replying to you in a manner where its impossible for me to deck you in the throat if you ever talked like that to me in person. get my drift bitch?

Its a graffiti forum

EXACTLY its the forum not the streets fuck face, stop acting like it is.

I doubt any of our moms would spend time with you, other than to give you a juice box and tell you that she's sorry you had such shitty parents.

i spend quality time with your moms except i share my juice box with them in the form of my penis

And like eviltrailer77 said, my name has more to do with graffiti than your ILL SUPER DOPE BLEED THROUGH EFFECT. You are pretty defensive for asking a stupid question on a graffiti forum and getting stupid answers.

i really could care less about your name, except that it still sounds homo, if there was a slang graffiti term called Penis Envy I wouldn't use it as my name as you would.

So like I said before, look around you, they are probably all staring you right in your faggot face

why are you obsessed with faggots so much? whats your infatuation with them?

yaaaa soooo...

whats that one marker type called or brand used that does the super hardcore bleeding effect?

you can be talking about all kinds of markers, ive never used it before but ive heard the otr hard to buff marker bleeds pretty well..

you can be talking about all kinds of markers, ive never used it before but ive heard the otr hard to buff marker bleeds pretty well..

thanks man (seriously)

this is the best image i could find (its the blue tag on the bottom) but i've seen some that drip nicer and longer and in black and white.

IMG_1587.jpg

Chances are pretty good you suck at graffiti.

havn't tried it yet, but i'm sure if i keep taking your advice i probably would suck at it.

i'm not mad, i'm just checking my thread for answers, you're the one that keeps coming back to reply.

sounds like you've got some beef little boy ;)

besides my response...out of pity no less, you wont get any serious feedback if you don't respect how things work around this website...any questions on markers, you post in the marker thread, about ink in the ink thread and so on..don't come back in here.

besides my response...out of pity no less, you wont get any serious feedback if you don't respect how things work around this website...any questions on markers, you post in the marker thread, about ink in the ink thread and so on..don't come back in here.

Well holy shit I think Jesus Christ just reincarnated in the graffiti forums.

Thank you lord and savior of the forums, your pity means so much to me.

Seriously though I don't need your online pity chump.

I'm sure you are one of those rich white, redneck ass kids from the suburbs who wants to be in on the hip-hop movement and does little bubbleletters on their backpack, and listens to A Tribe Called Quest because they're old school. You can make as many gay jokes and yo momma jokes as you want, but you will never be witty.