Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
visual_ransom

Krylon caps

Ok, well obviously i'm a toy, but hey weren't we all when we first came outta mother's wombs?

I noticed kyrlon changed their spray caps from the circular mist to the flat spray.

I had a few extra cans from my project I tried taking off the caps but seems kinda hard, is there some kind of trick to it? or do they even come off?

Ok, well obviously i'm a toy, but hey weren't we all when we first came outta mother's wombs?

I noticed kyrlon changed their spray caps from the circular mist to the flat spray.

I had a few extra cans from my project I tried taking off the caps but seems kinda hard, is there some kind of trick to it? or do they even come off?

youre project?

were you painting a rainbow poster for clown college?

youre project?

were you painting a rainbow poster for clown college?

ya actually, your boyfriend loved it.

naw i'm just playin man, seriously though some people are raised to go to college, and i was one of them. found out it wasn't for me so i left.

krylon is shitty shit but i'm poe so i need shitty shit to get my shit up.

ever heard of color place?

thats what it fucking was!

i was thinking dupli-color i know they used to sell em at wall-mart but they have nothing but krylon/rustoleums now.

who woulda thought penny mart wouldn't carry em.

you are project? Do you not know the proper use of you're and your?

Oh well. This thread is retarded still

this thread wasn't on the brink of being diagnosed with down syndrome till you posted in it.

thanks for tippin it over load_lover

krylons got some great colors and all, but it matters what your using it for i suppose. i also perfer rustos

You're sincerely caught up on my name arent you skeeter? Should you be on bombingscience jerking some kids off or something with you mad Dance.N.Graff skills?

damn man, where do you get your mad roast skills from?

do you pull it out of your ass or do you just pull it out of your ass?

Visual. Just give up, and Im not talking just give up on this SHITTY thread you started. Im saying, all together. Put your fan tip shit paint away, toss all your other graff related shit in the trash and go away.

Visual. Just give up, and Im not talking just give up on this SHITTY thread you started. Im saying, all together. Put your fan tip shit paint away, toss all your other graff related shit in the trash and go away.

wow, sounds like anger from a person who's been in the game a while and still has shitty throw ups.

its cool man, just keep it up i'm sure people look at your stuff instead of ignoring it.

you just need a more positive attitude.......oh and skills

Coleman_wtf1.gif

damn man, where do you get your mad roast skills from?

do you pull it out of your ass or do you just pull it out of your ass?

fnztvo1.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now