Google Image

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your excuse?

homie.

did you just name yourself Mel Gibson.

wilkos1021.jpg

for the record, i came on this morning for a half sec to a pm from el presidente responding to an expired few month old pm about shifting from realitycheque to 357 because of his initial ruling with reguards to my CityonSMASH revival sayin hes kool with it so long as the other mods were on par, but seeing as i felt the timing wasnt appropriate to ask i shelved the idea until a few days ago.

a few to be named nameless yellow letters helped out and gave the nod seemingly unkowingly to the dean, hence getting my old message recently and thinking i was asking for a current name change.

iv now decided upon being granted the reversal of my previous Cos charges and regranted my name only to have it mistakenly and unkowingly taken from me again, i have closure and am able to move on.

CityonSMASH is now the bitch that got away that i wooed back to get rid of on my own terms and am now no longer to be rememberd or thought of again.

there is no more Cos, there is only 357

dk1.jpg

dont you think it woulda been better to use your "357" name and let the other oontzers figure out who you are eventually instead of makin a thread about it...?

OH... thats what CoS would have done, but you, sir, are 3-5-7!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!