Self Surgery.

Keepitrail

^Really clean, considering you kick it with owls, frogs and birds in the cedar glades park.

Also, I would say that's about $350 too much in rent you're paying.

Cool pics though!

*edit - What's that toilet paper holder? A tree branch?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
$400 a month, electric included, internet included, water included.

its far enough from the city that I don't ever see people unless I invite them.

I can walk out my back door and onto a trail into in a cedar glades park.

I chop the dead cedars for firewood to heat my house in the winter..

I go to sleep listening to owls and frogs, in pitch black night, and I wake up to birds.

I have chickens that I get eggs from every morning, and a garden.

Granted, the house was pretty fucked up when I moved in but I've spent 4 months repairing it and now it's perfect for me.

wait.... water included?

Nigga it don't look like no water is involved, what about the shower!?!?

400 a month for that nigga is you crazy? I gotta at least have a nice bathroom.

also, do you have plumbing cause yer toilet looks like a bucket with a seat over it.

I have a compost toilet. It's a cement chamber that you poop in and then pour lime/sawdust/soil into it and it decomposes. after it gets pretty full you switch the toilet over to the other chamber next to it, and when that fills up the first one has decomposed into harmless compost which you can use to fertilize non-food plants and flowers and stuff. Rinse/repeat.

I do have "plumbing" for my kitchen sink, which just drains out into the woods. I get city water though, but i don't have hot water.

at least we now know where the inhabitants of the homo dungeon relocated to.

man, out here, it's pretty intolerable of that kind of business. Not that I give a fuck, but some dude at the bar I shoot pool at asked what songs he should play on the jukebox and I suggested Rocket Man, by Elton John. Holy fuck. The whole bar got dead quiet and I had to play it off cool, like "oh uh, i meant skynnard....play some skynnard..."

• Like 1

That's wild rugged my dude, a compost toilet? doesn't that makes things smell like shit all the time?

What city do you live close to if you don't mind me asking?

It's pretty cool. It actually doesn't smell bad at all. The lime totally kills the smell. I was hesitant at first, but it's super straight.

I live in a small city in middle tennessee.

wait.... water included?

Nigga it don't look like no water is involved, what about the shower!?!?

400 a month for that nigga is you crazy? I gotta at least have a nice bathroom.

This is now a thread about my house...hah.

I got city water, but only on the kitchen sink for now. I have yet to fix up the bathroom. It's really a fucking beautiful house, and that's pretty cheap for rent i think, at least to live by yourself.

this thread delivers!

on that note - can you get a pizza delivered to your shanty?

when they ask "what's your cross street?" are you on the other end describing the surrounding species of tree??

Man, I usually just eat whatevers in the garden. On a side note, if i DO get pizza, if you call in and ask for the employee discount, most places will give you 50% off. You gotta do some smooth talkin though.

Edit: this only works on domino's and papa john's, from what i've tried. worked every time though!

• Like 1

The pictures were taken the day after! But yeah haha.

BRUH....you probably still shouldn't be touching an open wound

with scusty ass fingers like that....

plague03-1.jpg

$400 a month, electric included, internet included, water included.

its far enough from the city that I don't ever see people unless I invite them.

I can walk out my back door and onto a trail into in a cedar glades park.

I chop the dead cedars for firewood to heat my house in the winter..

I go to sleep listening to owls and frogs, in pitch black night, and I wake up to birds.

I have chickens that I get eggs from every morning, and a garden.

Granted, the house was pretty fucked up when I moved in but I've spent 4 months repairing it and now it's perfect for me.

i got a huge air conditioned spot in the middle of the city with a popeyes and a churches right next to eachother and a big comfy bed that i am not ashamed to bring bitches to and i only pay $360 a month for it...different strokes for different folks i suppose...

i'm in the middle on this..that bathroom is just too rugged as others have said.

how's the insects out that way (see:spiders) damn i would be forever checking to make sure not shit was going to crawl out of my toilet

I see a brown recluse pretty much every day, but you get used to it. They dont really wanna fuck with you. We got wolf spiders that get huge and they eat the recluses so it's no big deal. But fuck yeah I still check the toilet every time!

i got a huge air conditioned spot in the middle of the city with a popeyes and a churches right next to eachother and a big comfy bed that i am not ashamed to bring bitches to and i only pay $360 a month for it...different strokes for different folks i suppose...

No shit? That's awesome. I'm not ashamed at all of my house, and my girl loves it. I have lived in the city a while and it's just too much people. Everywhere...Rather have bugs and birds and squirrels and spiders and coyotes, but that's just me. What city you livin in, just curious.

Man, screw the self surgery, your place is dope. Always wanted to fix up a place out in the middle of nowhere. Good on ya.

But really, I cut out some thing in the back of my leg once. That shit left a whack scar, but it was so infected at one point I couldn't bend my leg...

Another time I tried to cut out an ingrown toenail with a scalpel, hand slipped and sliced the bottom of my toe clean off. Held it together with a band-aid and the cut was so clean the skin just re-attached.

Now, post moar house photos! I've heard about those Brown Recluses, sneaky things. At least you're not in Aus where every killer animal under the sun seems to live!