Self Surgery.

Keepitrail

I just removed a cyst the size of a large marble from my chest.

You will need:

4 packets of prep sanitizer.

1 Exacto Knife, with curved blade.

1 large band-aid.

1 pair of those little medical locking pliers

1 container of Isopropyl Alcohol.

Flicks tomorrow of the wound and my setup.

I dont think I got ALL of the casing or whatever, so I expect a comeback in the next year or two.It was fucking disgusting. Anyone else done self surgery?

• Like 3
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my exgirlfriend's brother was a norteno.

i remember chillin at her apartment around 2001, when she gets a call saying her brother just got shot and he's at her dad's house.

we drove over there and he had been shot in the hand by some surenos, but since the shooting had become a crime scene, he was hesitant to go to the hospital.

so, i watched my girlfriend's dad's girlfriend (a receptionist at a law firm) tend to the wound with gauze, alcohol and steristrips....ghetto ass family.

this is the closest thing ive seen to a self surgery i guess.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I dug out a planter's wart on my big toe with a knife. It never came back after that.

And earlier this year I removed a salmon bone that had been stuck in my tonsil for a week with some tweezers (didn't know a bone was stuck in there, just thought I was getting strep throat).

my exgirlfriend's brother was a norteno.

i remember chillin at her apartment around 2001, when she gets a call saying her brother just got shot and he's at her dad's house.

we drove over there and he had been shot in the hand by some surenos, but since the shooting had become a crime scene, he was hesitant to go to the hospital.

so, i watched my girlfriend's dad's girlfriend (a receptionist at a law firm) tend to the wound with gauze, alcohol and steristrips....ghetto ass family.

this is the closest thing ive seen to a self surgery i guess.

Wicked...but who shoots someone in the hand?

Unless it was fucking godlike where they put a gun to him and he grabbed it and they shot him. Then he got away and had to shoot himself in the other hand and become stigmata'd. was his name Jesus (hey zeus)? that would be so satisfying.

Wicked...but who shoots someone in the hand?

Unless it was fucking godlike where they put a gun to him and he grabbed it and they shot him. Then he got away and had to shoot himself in the other hand and become stigmata'd. was his name Jesus (hey zeus)? that would be so satisfying.

they were shooting at him, it just happened to hit him in the hand....under the thumb..the fatty part.

no his name wasnt jesus...lol.

cortisone shot will cost between 10 and 100 for a cyst or a pimple

I just looked it up. Just seems like less could go wrong, less pain too

instead of cutting a hole in yourself and scraping out some gnar.

Less disgusting.

cortisone shot will cost between 10 and 100 for a cyst or a pimple

I just looked it up. Just seems like less could go wrong, less pain too

instead of cutting a hole in yourself and scraping out some gnar.

Less disgusting.

man, i just dont like doctors and all that business. It seems like I should be able to do it myself. I like the idea of not relying on someone else to fix you.. Like now if I was stranded in the forest I know that I could use my survival skill of cyst removal.

• Like 1