Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CurtisWarren

High Standards?

Just a quick question for everyone. When you paint are you always happy with what you have done? Even though my outlines, can control and general skills are always increasing I am so critical of my work it's unreal. I'm always looking at top writers pieces and won't be happy until i'm at that level..

Am I just taking this shit too serious or am I not the only one?

• Like 1

Your just a toy. Thats all the problem is.

JUST KIDDING!!

For me, I walk away from about 1 out of 10 piece's feeling good about what it came out like. But over all I don't like 99% of the shit I do. So you are not alone in thinking. I could have done better when your packing your shit.

Now. in compliance with the 12 oz code of edicate & rule of conduct 101. As well as a standard practices. Fuck off toy.

• Like 1

not thinking your good is how you get better cuz wen you think ur the tits you feel theres no need to improve but when you feel your wack all you want to do is improve

Just a quick question for everyone. When you paint are you always happy with what you have done? Even though my outlines, can control and general skills are always increasing I am so critical of my work it's unreal. I'm always looking at top writers pieces and won't be happy until i'm at that level..

Am I just taking this shit too serious or am I not the only one?

This is just too fucking stupid.....

what is this now? Is 12oz like a motovational site now?

Youll always be the harshest critic about your work.. Except for maybe some of the people on here haha XD

That aside. Its a good thing, forces you to keep improving. Just dont give up.

dude never stop bein judgemental of your work, and even other's work. its all one big learning experience and over time u learn a shit load from ur own critisism along with others. find ur own way bro

Writers who like all their shit never get better. I cant stand when people are constantly tellin me how happy they are with how their piece is comin along and ohhhh look at my fill ohhhh look at that nice line right durrrrr...fuckem.

ps every time I come to the yard or the third rail I get pissed off at all these gay threads.

pps. Y did I even comment?

ppps. cuz im a loser and nothing better to doooooooo

pppps. fukt u

This thread is loaded with what I call "toy mentality". Fuck all that noise if its pretty or not. I go out an BOMB i dont go do one spot every fucking month so I don't give a fuck how pretty u think my shit is as long as yo SEE it. real talk.

"always looking at the top writers pieces" LOL FUCKING JOCK THEM NUTS HOMIE!

• Like 1

This is just too fucking stupid.....

what is this now? Is 12oz like a motovational site now?

i dont know but the site has changed since ive first discovered it

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now