well over 9000

Swindle

so yeah.

instead of just posting tits and pictures of numbers, i will be corny and post some totally heartfelt shit.

heres some reasons why i will be doing this;

1) my internet is speed limited and effectively useless so i; can't download music, can't go on blogs, can't play cod.

2) i'm out of acrylic paint some most of these half finished canvases are gonna have to wait

3) i'm broke. i don't have any booze.

shout out to everyone i'm cool with, everyone in the australia thread, everyone in the tattoo thread (which i lurk in every day), the passenger train flixx from all over thread and the countless graffiti threads i'm subscribed to

one day i'd like to travel to the US and meet a bunch of people i know only by names on the screen. since regularly posting on 12oz i have completely cut out watching tv and its for the best, this site has less ads and more things relevant to my interests and as an added bonus i can keep up with current events all over the world.

okay i'm fuckin over writing, i'm gonna post some cool shit.

tumblr_l65jgaYioZ1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

shaved patches are played out but this bitch is gorgeous.

1-jurne2.jpg

this is one of my favourite pieces ever. maybe i'll get to see it in the flesh if it doesn't get capped.

tumblr_l3rp02N32I1qaswrfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1280220616&Signature=USlV5tEItIlH4A9jBCoEQsNBLn4%3D

this is where i'm from (thats not me or anyone i know)

http://ojae.tumblr.com/ - dope local blog. (not affiliated with in any way)

Mobb_Deep_Album_The_Infamous.jpg

classic.

one of the chillest songs right now

so this concludes the celebration of how e-rep reaching a new plateau.

if i'm not on for a while its coz i'm feeling self conscious about being such a nerd :lol:

if people i'm cool with wanna hollla at me on facebook throw me a pm

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn man I hear you on the capped net thing, has happened to me a few times in the past, now my fucking $120 a month plan has me more quota than I could ever use.

And congrats on being UNstoppable, you have made it there pretty damned quick, maybe only DAO beat you to it.

• Like 1

for me, my high post count has to do with me being an insomniac, thats when i do a majority of my posting..in the morning.

for example, its 4:37am right now in california, and im congratulating swindle on hitting 10k and talking to shaolin.

basically im on aussie time zone time.

i want to poke that girl in the magic hole repeatedly.

cool thread brah.

i have a sneaking suspicion she thinks a little too highly of herself

gotta get with the ones with no self esteem. They let you abuse them

10s knockin on football numbers

so yeah.

instead of just posting tits and pictures of numbers, i will be corny and post some totally heartfelt shit.

heres some reasons why i will be doing this;

1) my internet is speed limited and effectively useless so i; can't download music, can't go on blogs, can't play cod.

2) i'm out of acrylic paint some most of these half finished canvases are gonna have to wait

3) i'm broke. i don't have any booze.

shout out to everyone i'm cool with, everyone in the australia thread, everyone in the tattoo thread (which i lurk in every day), the passenger train flixx from all over thread and the countless graffiti threads i'm subscribed to

one day i'd like to travel to the US and meet a bunch of people i know only by names on the screen. since regularly posting on 12oz i have completely cut out watching tv and its for the best, this site has less ads and more things relevant to my interests and as an added bonus i can keep up with current events all over the world.

okay i'm fuckin over writing, i'm gonna post some cool shit.

tumblr_l65jgaYioZ1qz7lxdo1_500.jpg

shaved patches are played out but this bitch is gorgeous.

1-jurne2.jpg

this is one of my favourite pieces ever. maybe i'll get to see it in the flesh if it doesn't get capped.

tumblr_l3rp02N32I1qaswrfo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1280220616&Signature=USlV5tEItIlH4A9jBCoEQsNBLn4%3D

this is where i'm from (thats not me or anyone i know)

http://ojae.tumblr.com/ - dope local blog. (not affiliated with in any way)

Mobb_Deep_Album_The_Infamous.jpg

classic.

one of the chillest songs right now

so this concludes the celebration of how e-rep reaching a new plateau.

if i'm not on for a while its coz i'm feeling self conscious about being such a nerd :lol:

if people i'm cool with wanna hollla at me on facebook throw me a pm

My nigga you need to get me on Fb.... Real live shit son.