Mosquito Disappreciation Thread

Suber Giraffe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate, pure white hot hate. Was on a deployment in SEA once and was in this one little area where they were so thick that you couldn't breathe without getting them in your mouth. Hate, them ticks and leaches.

On another note, I think I made Twonpoo cry yesterday when I negged him for posting homo-erotic pics. He took the time to go another thread, find a post of mine and neg me back "on general principal" hahaha!! Sorry for going against your principals and stinging your little pink heart with my nasty negs, Kitty Cat!! Negs, a matter of principal!! :lol:

Anyway, back to mosquitoes and other annoyances.

cartoon-mosquito.jpg

istockphoto_1680161-cartoon-mosquito.jpg

I negged you cuz you didnt realize the intentions of the pics being posted. You pulled your tampon trigger at face value. Next time read prior and you prolly woulda propped me. I was makin' faggots pay for making a gay thread by forcing their thread to be full of "Gay threads"

derrrrrrr. only took 8 pages to get closed. My highjackings are and will continue to be classics. stay tuned for the next one. You should feel so lucky. I was in histeria with about 7 other people getting full blown UMAD. lolll

you really shoulda been there, was a good night. Ask Earl.

I negged you cuz you didnt realize the intentions of the tampon trigger at face value.

you prolly woulda propped me.

BUT

I was makin' faggots

making a gay thread

full of "Gay threads"

derrrrrrr. lolll

you really shoulda been there, was a good night. Ask my mom, seriously ask my mom. i'll give you her number i swear to god it was fuckingfunny lololllll.

everything about that is sad, very sad. and the tight pants.... for shaaaaame

I just got back from a relatives house in rockport a small town but the house is on a peninsula on Copano bay, the mosquitos were so thick i couldnt even smoke a bowl outside even in 35 wind. Damned swampy ass mosquito breedin backyard...

Boomhauer.jpg