Ever seen a Train lay it own tracks ?!

alphadog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Are you kidding me? This is retarded, well, the fact that you think its new and awesome, its pretty retarded. Do none of you, know about trains?

Have you guys heard about this, they have new cars that have REFRIGERATION units on them, I think they keep the product cold, they call them, Reefers.

I think what you gotta realize is a lot of kids don't sit next to the tracks with cameras flicking cars all day. Also it's not everyday you see a work train in action. There is a lot of things not EVERYONE knows about the rails like thermite welding, rail grinding, testing cars, etc...

I think what you gotta realize is a lot of kids don't sit next to the tracks with cameras flicking cars all day...

These kids should not leave the city then and they also have no need paying attention to the trains or what happens on the rails... This is all stuff for "Railheads" an if you dont sit trackside on every break at work, everyday after school, or dont spend a vast majority of your evenings in the yard etc. etc.... Then your right you dont see this shit. The rails are chess, not checkers.

DAMB, the title says '' Ever seen a Train lay its owm tracks'' not ''New New New Magic mystery machinery train lays own tracks''. Your right though, some people dont see this shit crawling the lines every day or even at all. That is why I did this, so some poeple can see the cool shit that is out there, and that there isnt just engines and boxes out there. Fall back and cool your jets. the machine and the video footage of it working is dope. Period.

anthing goes, I guess nothing goes apparently.