am i gonna get raped?

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something a beer snob would say -"This beer is really hoppy, sam adams summer ale has a hint of lemon with a spice note that tingles the tongue, which is known for its vocabulary of flavor that just is impecable on so many levels, that most other beers can't and won't compete at its level of sophistication and uniqueness. "

fuck outta here

everytime i see a sam adams commercial, I laugh. beer snobs are the worst.

everyone in New England, and maybe other places around the world, have a huge hard on for sam adam's i don't know why, sam adam's is fucking disgusting.

beer snobs are a bunch of fucking idiots.

cool br0 you like super "hoppy" beer i don't give a fuck, i'm drinking for different reasons, i'm not drinking to taste hop shit on my mouth all night.

For the record:

Fuck beer snobs... well basically anybody with standards. When it comes to free booze, I'll drink fucking deer piss if it's got alcohol in it.

2993_1163245360421_1206478125_461141_3500892_n.jpg

Hey guys... I don't think sitting on a rooftop drinking ram's piss is the way to go.

We should get out there, and mix it up with some randoms.

• Like 1

PLUS WAT KINDS RAPE TACTICS IS THAT[/size][/b]...

................:)

look niggas...

if y'all like busch putcha hands up.

if-yah like PBR pucha hands up..

if-ya wanna drinka natty putcha muthafuckin hands up!

no seriously though.

get yer heads in the game niggas.

2010-07-12100644.jpg

i can deal with sam light, and sam adams boston lager.

but all those 23012301203 fucking flavors they have suck mega dick.

and beer snobs who have hard-ons over sam adams should choke on that mega dick.

nh

My boy picked up a variety 12 pack of Sam Adams the other night, so I sampled a couple. The IPA is actually pretty damn good, buuuuut...they have some blackberry wheat beer that actually tastes like shit. Like a deer that was eating berries all day shit on your tongue.

I tend to go for beers like Newcastle/Dos Equis/Red Hook if I can get it, which I view as generally good beers. Still, there are also nights where I'd rather just buy a case of High Life. Beer snobs should drown in their vats of beautifully balanced hoppy flavor.

trinity ipa,hahah that isn;t bad but the place where it comes from is smelly, and full of idiots.

I'm not hating on Sam Adams itself as much as I am on the people who drink it, and think they know all there is to know, and the "pride" they take in enjoying a "flavorful;" beer. I mean i do enjoy good beer, but I'm not one of those schmucks that insists on drinking a beer that cost 8 dollars a bottle all the time, and god forbid you get caught drinking budweiser.

I always get weird looks at my dads bar becuase I'll drink 4-8 differnet beers throughout the stay, from stella artois to miller lite to heineken etc., and the confused looks all come from snobs that drinking some micro-brew or expensive ipa's, or the questions like " how can you go from drinking blue moon to a coors lite? omg thats crazy"

My boy picked up a variety 12 pack of Sam Adams the other night, so I sampled a couple. The IPA is actually pretty damn good, buuuuut...they have some blackberry wheat beer that actually tastes like shit. Like a deer that was eating berries all day shit on your tongue.

I tend to go for beers like Newcastle/Dos Equis/Red Hook if I can get it, which I view as generally good beers. Still, there are also nights where I'd rather just buy a case of High Life. Beer snobs should drown in their vats of beautifully balanced hoppy flavor.

hahaha, yeah some of the varieties sams has are just shit, but hey sam's beer snobs love shit so they keep making them.

co-signed 100% on the last part, newcastle and red hook and highlife yes!

spitfire, isn't ywengling only sold in pitts? or have they branched out to new places?

last i heard of them, they only had the man power to supply the demand in pittsburgh.

I got tricked in there one night, and it was the worst smelling bar I've ever been to, BY FAR.

I will say this though, the bartender was cool. I got a few shots of Patron and went back to my table, then a minute or two later he came over and was like "Here's the extra from the pour, take that too". Tried to not take a tip on that either.

Either he was trying to sex me, or he was quite the chill, smelly, hipster fuck