am i gonna get raped?

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want Heineken and Corona, then you're gay.

Shit, I never knew drinking Corona made you gay! I must have missed that issue of Maxim. Damn. Here I am thinking all the gays are in Chelsea, but in actuality they must all be in my neighborhood, because everywhere I look I see dudes drinking Corona.

I really do find this shit funny. It's fucking beer! How the fuck does it make you "gay" if you're drinking it? I can understand people wanting to say boat drinks make you look a little fruity, but it's just fucking beer!

Shit, I never knew drinking Corona made you gay! I must have missed that issue of Maxim. Damn. Here I am thinking all the gays are in Chelsea, but in actuality they must all be in my neighborhood, because everywhere I look I see dudes drinking Corona.

I really do find this shit funny. It's fucking beer! How the fuck does it make you "gay" if you're drinking it? I can understand people wanting to say boat drinks make you look a little fruity, but it's just fucking beer!

Sorry Earl, Corona is for white sorority girls and gay men, like piercing your right ear. No self respecting Mexican man would drink it unless it was the only option in a land barren of any other beer that is not light or fruit flavored. All the Spanish speaking hombres in your neighborhood must be man-wranglers.

Well I don't give a fuck. I drink Corona, Miller light, Budweiser, Heiniken, Pete's Summer Ale, Presidente, Stella Artois, and a bunch of others.

It's beer. I like beer. I drink it.

I won't drink Pabst's. I'll take a Corona over that shit any day, even if it means a bunch of people think I'll feeling George Michael in the pants.

Plus --it's like i always say. Things like music, film, tv, and beer (or boat drinks for that matter) don't make you gay. Getting kinky with another person with a penis makes you gay.

dude, one time i was stuck on capitol hill and i ended up staying at this random black hipster dj's house named rondo or something and we ended up smoking hella weed and doing some coke and he introduced me to dubstep, which we listened to until like 8 am. looking back at it, i coulda got raped or some shit haha.

im a guy, btw.

dude, one time i was stuck on capitol hill and i ended up staying at this random black hipster dj's house named rondo or something and we ended up smoking hella weed and doing some coke and he introduced me to dubstep, which we listened to until like 8 am. looking back at it, i coulda got raped or some shit haha.

im a guy, btw.

tumblr_kvkwfoA8jA1qzhifqo1_400.jpg

• Like 1