These ones are from 04

Colt .45

i was fully digital when these were taken. ha ha. no bias except that i dont flick toys.

there is one of my old ones in there too but i caught it running so i think its fair to post. my original of that one is 35mm. i should pay some kid to sit and scan all my old hard flicks so i can post those too. what i posted already is just a drop in the bucket of what i got on hard copy.

100_2939.jpg

100_2634.jpg

100_2635.jpg

100_2646.jpg

100_2643.jpg

100_2647.jpg

100_2649.jpg

100_2662.jpg

100_2664.jpg

100_2665.jpg

100_2800.jpg

100_2808.jpg

100_2853.jpg

100_2854.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dope stuff homie.. i remember always catchn those UPFE's

i like your comment on scanning in all your photos not a bad idea to pay some kid to do it. I would have him busy for days also!!

you got the fuckin motherload too my friend. we need to have a bbq once a month where we each bring a shoebox and go through each others old flicks.

you know who really has the motherload is gsouth and faves. they have ass loads of flicks from way back. theyre almost all hard copies though. it would take thousands of man hours to scan all that shit.

if i was to have someone else scan them it would have to be a female and i'd strip her down naked and lock her in a room with a scanner so id be sure she wasnt lifting flicks off the top. ha ha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...