dont worry earl,

HELLA LOVE IT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you have HPV and "The Herp" together does one cancel the other out, ya know? The festering sores make the warts fall off kind of thing. Or... Do they combine like Voltron, and form some kind of super STD with the cauliflower bumps having a puss-oozing lesions on the tip of each wart nodule.

just wondering...

i'm sorry i called you fat. i didn't mean it. scout's honor.

This explains a lot.

homosexualpervertboyscout.jpg

boy_scout_abuse_header.jpg

I don't care that you called me fat dude. It's the conviction you put behind it. It was like watching an 8 year old piss and moan because another kid broke the pinata first. "Oh you fatty, fatty fatty fat stuff! I hate you fat boy! waaaaaaaaaaaaah!" You're an idiot man.

Like I said in the first thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD0F-AaIg8s

POZ....your an alright kid but seriously

what the muthafuck is the point of requesting to be

banned only to come back.

The attention whore was going through withdrawal. It was only a matter of time before he came back to make another thread so people could talk about him again...

It's funny how you'll see stupid people make bad decisions over and over, and suffer the repercussions, but they never seem to realize that they're trapped in a cycle of idiocy. After a while, you would think that they would ask someone else (read: someone less stupid) to help them make better decisions, but it never happens.

And here's why: they're literally too stupid to realize that they're stupid.